• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Favorite Stoneware Dessert Recipe

In summary, the recipe for the Mocha Chocolate Cake is very easy to follow and yields a delicious cake. The only thing you might need to watch out for is that the batter may run off of the edges of the stone.
Morvin
hello everyone I am looking for a great stoneware dessert recipe for my Feb shows to highlight the stoneware.

Thank you
Heather

Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart!

SusanBP0129 said:
Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart!

Ok - I have GOT to try this one. I have been hearing RAVE reviews about it!

Oh yes! it is very good!!

Stoneware recipesTuxedo Brownies are very good in the 9x13 baker!

Chocolate peanut butter torte!! So very good!! Small bar pan

Berries n Stars - so pretty and so good. Rectangle stone

Debbie :D

Has anyone tried the Molten Chocolate Skittle Brownie in the DDB? I have it in the oven right now in the 12 Exec. skillet but I was thinking it might do fine in the DDB. Anyone???

dannyzmom said:
Ok - I have GOT to try this one. I have been hearing RAVE reviews about it!

Carolyn, you must try it! It looks impressive, is quite easy and tastes DELICIOUS!!:D

quiverfull7 said:
Has anyone tried the Molten Chocolate Skittle Brownie in the DDB? I have it in the oven right now in the 12 Exec. skillet but I was thinking it might do fine in the DDB. Anyone???

I haven't done it in the DDB, but do it in the rectangle baker often....in fact, I'm doing it tonight for a show! Doing Smashed Potato Soup in the cookware (already done - just reheat and and sour cream & parsley at the show), and to feature stoneware, I'm doing the MCSB.:D
(except w/o the skillet!;) )

What I LOVE about the Chocolate Pecan Latice Tart is that it's not only VERY easy and impressive, but most of the ingredients you already have on hand. The drizzle decorations are always a hit because they are so easy.I'm making it at a show tonight. It's doesn't requre very many tools either.

Oh Boy!
I made the Chocolate Macaroon Pizza...I think in All The Best... everyone loved it!! It's like a huge Almond Joy candy bar! But my question is this... do more people hate coconut than like it? So would it not be good for a show recipe? It was so easy and quick...especially if you make the brownie pizza ahead at home and just bring it...

I love the Taffy Apple Pizza...i know it's old, but so yummy and everyone LOVES it!

From Stoneware Inspirations...Mocha Chocolate Cake...YUM! (DDB)

ChefBeckyD said:
I haven't done it in the DDB, but do it in the rectangle baker often....in fact, I'm doing it tonight for a show! Doing Smashed Potato Soup in the cookware (already done - just reheat and and sour cream & parsley at the show), and to feature stoneware, I'm doing the MCSB.:D
(except w/o the skillet!;) )

Can you give us your tips on the MCSB?? temperature, bake time, etc? I don't have the cookware, but would love to make it!!

jenniferknapp said:
Can you give us your tips on the MCSB?? temperature, bake time, etc? I don't have the cookware, but would love to make it!!
Ive never made it either...I have the skillet, but I want to make it with the stoneware for Feb. specials!!
THanks

Chocolate Macaroon Pizza from "All the Best"

Can someone post this recipe...PLEASE! I love coconut and chocolate together!!!

Basically ...
You make a brownie (19-21 oz)ON PARCHMENT paper on the large round stone... 375F 15-18 minutes. cool
Then mix 14 oz sweetened flaked coconut, 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk, and 2 egg whites.. spread on top of brownie...
Sprinkle sliced almonds(2.25 oz) on top and bake 20-25 minutes.
When it comes out drizzle with chocolate ( 2 oz semi-sweet chips and 2 Tblsp. oil melted in microwave 10 second intervals- stirring until melted)...
Serve warm or room temp.

Slice...yum!
SO easy!

I would think that the brownie batter would run off of the edges of the stone??

jenniferknapp said:
You would think....but not with the magic of parchment paper!:D ChefAnn might be able to give us the technical eason why this works....

MCSB in stoneware....I don't really have any tips...I make it just like the directions say for a skillet, except I lightly spray w/ oil my rectangular baker, and pour it in there instead. It takes about the same time to bake that way too - so just follow the directions and you should be fine!
I think it was my director - or maybe someone on here - who had a tip - If you need to make a double batch of this, you can do a double batch in the Roasting Pan!(don't know how long to bake though)

that is so awesome! My mom has made her awesome chocolate chip cookies on a pizza pan from the $ store that has a small ridge as a birthday cookie "cake" before... and that is always cute....maybe it will work on parchment paper with our round stone too!

ChefBeckyD said:
I don't really have any tips...I make it just like the directions say for a skillet, except I lightly spray w/ oil my rectangular baker, and pour it in there instead. It takes about the same time to bake that way too - so just follow the directions and you should be fine!
I think it was my director - or maybe someone on here - who had a tip - If you need to make a double batch of this, you can do a double batch in the Roasting Pan!(don't know how long to bake though)
I will have to try it and report back...my director made it in her skillet at my show before I signed, and everyone was WOW'ed!

jenniferknapp said:
that is so awesome! My mom has made her awesome chocolate chip cookies on a pizza pan from the $ store that has a small ridge as a birthday cookie "cake" before... and that is always cute....maybe it will work on parchment paper with our round stone too!
With cookie dough - you don't even need the parchment!

ChefNic said:
Basically ...
You make a brownie (19-21 oz)ON PARCHMENT paper on the large round stone... 375F 15-18 minutes. cool
Then mix 14 oz sweetened flaked coconut, 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk, and 2 egg whites.. spread on top of brownie...
Sprinkle sliced almonds(2.25 oz) on top and bake 20-25 minutes.
When it comes out drizzle with chocolate ( 2 oz semi-sweet chips and 2 Tblsp. oil melted in microwave 10 second intervals- stirring until melted)...
Serve warm or room temp.

Slice...yum!
SO easy!

Thanks for the recipe..sounds yummy...can't wait to try it!!

ChefBeckyD said:
You would think....but not with the magic of parchment paper!:D ChefAnn might be able to give us the technical eason why this works....
Sorry, the nerd doesn't know.

It's magic!

The Tiramisu Brownies in the All The Best cookbook are awesome (and I don't even like coffee!) as are the Berries N Cream Brownies (was in last Spring's Season's Best) - they both use the Rectangular Baker and are very easy to do - you could do the decorating using the EAD to show that off as well.

It won't run off if you use parchment paper. If you forget that step, it WILL run off. :)

jenniferknapp said:
It would if you didn't put parchment paper under it and only spread the brownie to about an inch from the edge of the paper.

Another favorite stoneware recipe is Teramisu Brownie Squares. Tastes awesome and is a great show recipe. I always make the brownie ahead of time so we don't have to wait for it to cool.

chefann said:
Sorry, the nerd doesn't know.

The nerd didn't know, but her husband did!

Because the parchment is essentially non-stick, the batter sticks more to itself than the parchment. Which means it's beading up, like a water droplet on a freshly-waxed car. The batter won't spread because the liquid (yes, it's just a really thick liquid) wants to have as little contact with the parchment as possible. It just isn't fluid enough, or have enough surface tension, to form an actual ball.

That is so cool to know - thanks to your hubby!!

I'll pass that along.

Obviously, he's a nerd, too.

chefann said:
The nerd didn't know, but her husband did!

Because the parchment is essentially non-stick, the batter sticks more to itself than the parchment. Which means it's beading up, like a water droplet on a freshly-waxed car. The batter won't spread because the liquid (yes, it's just a really thick liquid) wants to have as little contact with the parchment as possible. It just isn't fluid enough, or have enough surface tension, to form an actual ball.
I don't think you're a nerd - just very knowledgable!
And after that explanation....I think I'll just continue to tell people it's magic!;)

Q: What is the best stoneware dessert recipe?

A: There are many delicious stoneware dessert recipes, but one popular option is a chocolate lava cake made in a stoneware ramekin.

Q: Can I use any type of stoneware for this recipe?

A: It is best to use stoneware specifically designed for baking, such as a stoneware baking dish or ramekin. This will ensure even cooking and prevent any potential cracking.

Q: Is stoneware safe to use in the oven?

A: Yes, stoneware is safe to use in the oven. It is heat-resistant and can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking.

Q: Do I need to season my stoneware before using it?

A: No, stoneware does not need to be seasoned like cast iron. However, it is recommended to wash it with warm soapy water before the first use.

Q: Can I use stoneware for other types of dishes besides desserts?

A: Absolutely! Stoneware is versatile and can be used for various dishes such as casseroles, bread, and even roasting meats. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies