• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Will See My Sleepover Cake (Just Put the Cake Back Into the Baker

In summary, the cake is super cute and Karen did a great job of sharing it. The girls had a lot of fun playing games and watching movies. The floral pancakes were a big hit.
its_me_susan
You will see my sleepover cake (just put the cake back INTO the baker since I couldn't get it to come out cleanly)... and floral pancakes on new SA platter!!!

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZs3DZq4ZMmrJ

OMG!! that is the cutest cake I"VE ever seen!!! I wish my daughter was 8 again. She is 19. Thanks for sharing, you did a great job.

Karen :)

That cake is SOOO cute! Kaylee is only 4 but I hope I remember this cake when she has her first sleepover!

That is just tooo cute!!!! wahhhh I want a little girl someday!!!

:rolleyes:

That is SO COOOOOLLL!!!!! I don't think my son would appreciate it though-LOL!

its_me_susan said:
You will see my sleepover cake (just put the cake back INTO the baker since I couldn't get it to come out cleanly)... and floral pancakes on new SA platter!!!

What did you use to write on the SA Platter??

WOW great pictures!!That cake is so cute. That is something I will definitely want to make for the next sleepover for my nine year old daughter.
This past sleepover I made the doll cake by her request. And made my son a bionicle cake.
I also provided link sausages, pancakes, and scrambled eggs for the sleepover guests.
It was so much fun and I am so glad we bought our new home in June to make that possible for them in September.
I had a blast. Kids games, snacks, and fun movies are my thing!!!
That's probably why I do children's church Wednesday night at our prayer meetings.
Debbie

That is so adorable! Too bad I am not that creative, but if you don't mind... I will be borrowing your ideas. What activities did the girls do that evening?

am i the only one that can't get it to load? i really want to see it esp. with all the great coment's, any help? thanks~tiffanyp

its_me_susan said:

If I send you the pictures, can someone help change them into smaller pictures I can attach?

For boys, just make the people "boys" and use different colors? To see the instructions, go to familyfun.com and search for "Sleepover Cake".

With Simple Additions you can use any DRY-ERASE marker and it will just wipe off! So you can write your honey a message on his coffee mug "Pick up kids", or messages, etc!

I can make images smaller, do you know how small they have to be?

Very cute! I LOVE that idea when my daughter is older! Great job!

You should put one on your website to show off how to use the new tools!

I sell tons of SA by telling people that they can take the beautiful peices to potlucks or parties and put their name on the bottom with dry erase marker. I tell my guests to put a piece of scotch tape over their name so it can't get smudged off. Once you are at home you can just pull the tape off and have a pristine SA piece again. It avoids having a million rubbermaid containers with your last name in sharpie on the bottom!

Cute cake and pics! Why are there 9 candles on the cake? Did I count wrong? I wouldn't be surprised...

WOW...The cake and the breakfast platter are so cute!

Please share with me how to make the floral pancakes in the silicone baker. I would like to know what ingredients you used, along with the temperature of the oven and time in the oven. I am working a bazaar in the morning and I would love to be able to tell people about baking pancakes in the baker.

Thanks!
Lisa

OMG Susan - you are SO creative!!!

How cute are those pancakes! How long and what temp do you bake them at?

I always thought it was an extra candle to grow on, right? That's why there is 9.

Love the pancakes!

jenniferknapp said:
I can make images smaller, do you know how small they have to be?

Nope, maybe just not jpig? ~ What's your email address?

cmdtrgd said:
You should put one on your website to show off how to use the new tools!

They are too big for the website :( Love the idea though. (Janice? Help)

dannyzmom said:
OMG Susan - you are SO creative!!!

Carolyn, the cake instructions are from Family Fun magazine. I just followed directions. :)

lisacb77 said:
I always thought it was an extra candle to grow on, right? That's why there is 9.

Love the pancakes!

Well, one for good luck. You must be thinking of birthday spankings and a pinch to grow an inch?

:)

ChefLisa said:
WOW...The cake and the breakfast platter are so cute!

Please share with me how to make the floral pancakes in the silicone baker. I would like to know what ingredients you used, along with the temperature of the oven and time in the oven. I am working a bazaar in the morning and I would love to be able to tell people about baking pancakes in the baker.

Thanks!
Lisa

here's the thread http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?p=103020#post103020

honestly I used the Bisquick just add water and shake bottle thing. I then whisked it a little to get the bottom mixed in and poured into bowl I could use scoop to scoop into cups.

ADORABLE!! I will have to remember this recipe:)

Great cake and I love the breakfast platter.

That is THE cutest cake I have ever seen in my life. I love it!!!! Thanks so much for sharing.Wouldn't it be a great idea for Christmas Eve? Kids snuggled in bed, waiting for Santa?

1. What is the purpose of the "You Will See My Sleepover Cake" recipe?

The "You Will See My Sleepover Cake" recipe is a fun and creative way to make a delicious cake that is perfect for sleepovers or any other special occasion. It allows you to easily bake and decorate a cake all in one pan, saving time and effort.

2. Do I need any special equipment to make this cake?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make this cake. The recipe utilizes the Pampered Chef Baker, which is a versatile baking dish that can be used in both the oven and microwave. If you do not have the Baker, any 9-inch round cake pan will work.

3. Can I use any type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for this recipe. The instructions call for a white or yellow cake mix, but you can use any flavor you prefer. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

4. How do I decorate the cake after baking it in the Baker?

After baking the cake in the Baker, you can easily decorate it using the included stencil. Simply place the stencil on top of the cake and sprinkle powdered sugar or cocoa powder over it. Then carefully remove the stencil to reveal a fun and festive design.

5. Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cake ahead of time. The Baker comes with a lid, making it easy to store the cake in the fridge until you are ready to serve. You can also freeze the cake for longer storage, just make sure to thaw it before decorating and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Mwalker
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • babywings76