• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

An All-American 4th of July BBQ: Grilled Sausages & More!

In summary, grilled sausages are a popular choice for an all-American 4th of July BBQ, with options such as hot dogs, bratwurst, Italian sausage, and kielbasa. To ensure they are cooked through, it is recommended to preheat the grill and cook them over medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 160°F. Both gas and charcoal grills are suitable for this BBQ, and classic side dishes include potato salad, coleslaw, baked beans, and corn on the cob. For vegetarian options, tofu, veggie burgers, and grilled vegetables can be served.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
Hello all. I hope everyone had a great 4th! I sure did. I started out the weekend looking for a dessert to make and came across the All American Celebration cake thread here and decided to try it (I love berries & angel food cake).

Well that recipe lead me to the Grilled Italian Sausages with Confetti Vegetable Relish recipe and the Picnic Potato Salad recipe and I just had to share with all of you . . . all 3 recipes are great!

We BBQ'd at my parents yesterday and it was great. Even my dad, who has been slow to accept PC, loved everything. So if you are looking for a great weekend menu for your family, I would suggest this one.

And the best part, the entire meal is tax deductible - I love "practicing" PC recipes!

They sound yummy, I have tried the dessert before, it was VERY good.

Hi there! I'm so glad you had a great 4th of July weekend and that you found some delicious recipes to try out. The All American Celebration cake sounds amazing - I love anything with berries and angel food cake too. And the Grilled Italian Sausages with Confetti Vegetable Relish and Picnic Potato Salad sound like the perfect addition to a BBQ. It's always great when even those who are skeptical about PC can't resist the yummy food. And hey, the fact that it's tax deductible is just an added bonus! Thanks for sharing your experience and these recipes with us. Happy cooking!

1. What types of sausages are typically included in an all-American 4th of July BBQ?

Some popular options for grilled sausages at a 4th of July BBQ include hot dogs, bratwurst, Italian sausage, and kielbasa.

2. How do I properly grill sausages to ensure they are cooked through?

It's important to preheat your grill and cook sausages over medium-high heat for about 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are browned and cooked through. You can also use a meat thermometer to check for an internal temperature of 160°F.

3. Can I use a gas or charcoal grill for this BBQ?

Yes, both gas and charcoal grills work well for grilling sausages. Just make sure to follow the recommended cooking times and temperatures for your specific type of sausage.

4. What are some side dishes that pair well with grilled sausages?

Some classic side dishes for a 4th of July BBQ include potato salad, coleslaw, baked beans, corn on the cob, and grilled vegetables. You can also serve sausages in buns with toppings like sauerkraut, onions, and mustard.

5. Are there any vegetarian or plant-based options for this BBQ menu?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious options for non-meat eaters at a BBQ. You can grill tofu or veggie burgers, make veggie skewers with bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms, or serve grilled portobello mushrooms as a burger alternative.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcbrandy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pamperedtracy