• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Can Tell It's the Time Right After Nc!

In summary, "You Can Tell It's the Time Right After Nc!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features recipes using seasonal ingredients found in North Carolina. The cookbook includes a variety of recipes such as appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts that highlight the flavors of North Carolina. It can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Most of the ingredients in the recipes can be found at local grocery stores or farmer's markets, but some specialty ingredients may require a trip to a specialty store. Substitutions can be made in the recipes, but the flavors may differ from the original recipe and it is recommended to use the recommended ingredients for the best results.
MissChef
Gold Member
Look how many people are on line! :eek: And you know it will keep growning for a few day too! How funny! :D:p But this is when I found this place too, right at NC time! I love it when it's this busy here, there are a lot of lively conversations going on!!!;):D

Wow! You aren't kidding!Funny to see people that come here for only that...
Do you guys realize how much GOOD information you are missing year-round? We have many TPC earners on here year-round and many directors and above with great information? Not to mention a few of us consultants who can crank out a good piece of advice here and there...

I love your spoiler!! No kidding!:thumbup::D

Janet, you're a stitch!

I'm glad everyone has been coming on and sharing all that went on. It's greatly appreciated by those of us who didn't make it to Chicago

1. What is "You Can Tell It's the Time Right After Nc!"?

"You Can Tell It's the Time Right After Nc!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features recipes using seasonal ingredients found in North Carolina.

2. What types of recipes are included in "You Can Tell It's the Time Right After Nc!"?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes such as appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts that highlight the flavors of North Carolina.

3. Can I purchase "You Can Tell It's the Time Right After Nc!" online?

Yes, you can purchase the cookbook online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are the ingredients in the recipes easy to find?

Most of the ingredients in the recipes can be found at your local grocery store or farmer's market. Some specialty ingredients may require a trip to a specialty store.

5. Can I make substitutions in the recipes if I can't find certain ingredients?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipes if needed. However, keep in mind that the flavors may differ from the original recipe. It's always best to use the recommended ingredients for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies