• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting an HWC Show: Need Suggestions on Reminder Email

In summary, the speaker is hosting an HWC show on Facebook and has received 3 yes responses, 3 maybe responses, 13 declines, and 39 no responses. They are looking for suggestions on what to say in a reminder email to encourage people to attend or make a purchase. Some ideas for the email include mentioning the worthy cause the purchases will support, reminding them of the upcoming holidays and the potential for gift ideas, and sending the email to individuals instead of in a group. The speaker also mentions that they are new to this and may need advice from more experienced individuals.
Humble Beginnings
I ran an HWC show on Facebook, I emailed an event to everyone. I received 3 yes and 3 maybe 13 declines and 39 no response. I want to send a reminder email as I haven't receive any orders even from the yes's. Any suggestions on what I should say in the email? I don't want to be pushy but I don't know what else to say.

I would just send a reminder of the show. I would mention that even the smallest purchase would be going to a worthy cause. I would inform them of what HWC does for Cancer Research. I would also mention that the holidays are around the corner, so if they needed tools for holiday meals or Christmas gifts, they would be helping a worthy cause. I would also send it to them individually. Event messages are sent out in the event name, I believe, and not the person's name. So, some people may be completely ignoring it because they don't realize it's coming from you. I sent invites for my Grand Opening that way. Most people didn't respond until I sent messages personally. Some still didn't even respond then.

**Disclaimer: I am a newbie, so please wait for more experienced people to chime in.** LOL.

Hi everyone,I just wanted to send a quick reminder about the HWC show on Facebook that I am hosting. I am so excited to share these amazing products with you all and I hope you can join us!I noticed that some of you have already responded with a yes or maybe, and I want to thank you for your interest. However, I also noticed that there are quite a few of you who have not responded yet. I completely understand that life gets busy and things can slip our minds, so I just wanted to send a friendly reminder in case you haven't had a chance to respond yet.I would love for you to join us and see what HWC has to offer. If you are unable to attend, no worries at all. I just wanted to make sure that everyone had the opportunity to join in on the fun and see what amazing products we have available.If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I am always here to help.Thank you for your time and I hope to see you at the HWC show!Best,

What are the benefits of hosting an HWC Show?

Hosting an HWC Show is a great way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. You can also get exclusive host rewards and discounts on future purchases.

How do I invite guests to my HWC Show?

We recommend sending a personal invitation through email, text, or social media. You can also create a Facebook event and invite your friends and family.

What should I include in the reminder email for my HWC Show?

In your reminder email, be sure to include the date and time of the show, the link to join the virtual event, and any special promotions or host rewards that your guests can take advantage of.

What are some ideas for hosting a successful HWC Show?

Some suggestions for hosting a successful HWC Show include promoting the event on social media, offering incentives for guests to attend, and preparing a list of potential guests to invite.

Can I still earn host rewards if my HWC Show is virtual?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards even if your HWC Show is virtual. Our consultants are experienced in hosting virtual events and will help you maximize your rewards and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies