• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Advice: How to Word Invitations for a Pampered Bride Party on Feb 17

In summary, you can customize the wording for your Pampered Bride Party invitations, but it's recommended to include key phrases such as "Pampered Bride Party" and "February 17". The invitations should also include the date, time, location, and purpose of the party, as well as any special instructions or requests. It's important to avoid using demanding or exclusive language, and to send out the invitations 2-3 weeks in advance. It's generally considered tacky to include registry information on the invitations.
niccibyrd
I am doing my first Pampered Bride Party on Feb 17. The bride is sending out the invitations and is using the regular kitchen show invites. Should she add something about it being a shower? What should I tell her?

Thanks!

YES!!!!

here is the invite I use. At least check out some of the details.

Attachments

• Cook Up a Lifetime of Memories.doc
    48 KB · Views: 436
very cute!!!

Thanks so much! That is very cute.

Hi there!Congratulations on hosting your first Pampered Bride Party! That's so exciting. As for your question about the invitations, I would definitely recommend adding something about it being a shower. This will give guests a better idea of what to expect and will also help them prepare for any gifts they may want to bring. I would suggest including a line such as "Join us for a special bridal shower featuring a Pampered Chef kitchen show!" or something similar. This will make it clear to guests that this is not just a regular kitchen show, but a celebration for the bride-to-be. I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy planning!

1. Can I customize the wording for my Pampered Bride Party invitations?

Yes, you can customize the wording to make it more personal for your event. However, we recommend using some key phrases such as "Pampered Bride Party" and "February 17" to ensure guests understand the purpose and date of the party.

2. What information should be included on the invitations?

The invitations should include the date, time, location, and purpose of the party. You may also want to include any special instructions or requests, such as a dress code or RSVP information.

3. Are there any specific phrases or wording that should be avoided?

Avoid using phrases that may come across as demanding or exclusive, such as "mandatory attendance" or "by invitation only." Instead, focus on using welcoming and inviting language to encourage guests to attend.

4. How far in advance should I send out the invitations?

We recommend sending out the invitations at least 2-3 weeks in advance to give guests enough time to RSVP and make arrangements to attend. This also allows for any last-minute changes or adjustments.

5. Can I include registry information on the invitations?

It is generally considered tacky to include registry information on the invitations. Instead, you can share this information through word of mouth or on a separate insert included in the invitation envelope.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies