• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you help me with the perfect wording for my shower invitation?

In summary, the bride and groom will receive a shower with Pampered Chef tools, a party, and a recipe card. There is no need to bring a gift, and the bride will benefit from credits brought by the hostess.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
I do not have any of the PC invitations right now, but I like the wording. I have a shower coming up and the host wants to use the wording on the PC invitations, but order her own invitations. HELP ME!!

Will someone type the wording on here, so I can give it to the host? THANKS

Nobody out there has a PC shower invitation???

I am at my full time right now, but when I get home I will type them for you. I just got my today.

Oh... Thank You! Thank You!!:d :d :d

This isn't what is on the PC invites but I got this from a Director friend and I use it for all my bridal shower invites,

(change the names to the bride and groom's name)

Kenny and Hilliary are about to be wed.
After the wedding, Kenny needs to be fed!
Pampered Chef makes cooking a delight-
Hilliary wants every PC tool in sight!
So we've planned a shower and a party, too.
To make shopping for them easy for you!
We'll do some cooking so she sees first hand
Some of the fastes ways to cook in the land.
No shopping or wondering what to do,
Hilliary will love PC gifts from you!
Orderings easy at the end of the show
You pick the gift and the way to go--
Credit card, personal check, or cash,
Your gift for her will make a big splash!
She benefits from your personal order, too
As Hostess credits bring her FREE gifts from you!!
It's fun for all and you won't have to go shopping
For Kenny and Hilliary's cupboards to be popping
With wonderful tools to cure kitchen trouble
And Hilliary can feed Kenny--on the double!!

:) :)

I got the invitation, but I'm not sure it is what you want, but this is what the ones I have say on them

It's More Than A Bridal Shower -
It's a Unique Experience From The Pampered Chef
There is no need to bring a gift!
You are invited to watch great recipes being prepared with quality kitchen tools, and learn wonderful cooking tips and techniques. Then, you can select a gift for the bride and groom ... and perhaps something for yourself as well!

For:
Hosted by:
Date:

Please respond as soon as possible so I can plan my Show. If you're unable to attend, please contact me for the bride's gift wish list.

We'd like to start the bride out with a recipe collection from family and friends, so please fill out the recipe card with one of your favority recipes and bring it to the Show. See you there!

I absolutely love the little poem!!!! I may tweek it, but I love it!!!

Thanks for posting... both of you!!!

1. How do I word a shower invitation for a couples' shower?

When wording a couples' shower invitation, it is important to include both the names of the bride and groom, as well as the hosts of the shower. You can also mention that it is a couples' shower and specify the type of shower (e.g. bridal shower, wedding shower, etc.). Here is an example: "Please join us for a couples' bridal shower honoring Jane Smith and John Doe, hosted by Mary and Tom Johnson."

2. Should I include registry information on the shower invitation?

It is generally considered to be in poor taste to include registry information on a shower invitation. The purpose of a shower is to celebrate and support the couple, not to ask for gifts. However, if guests ask for registry information, it is acceptable to provide it separately.

3. How do I indicate the dress code on the shower invitation?

The dress code for a shower can vary, so it is important to specify it on the invitation. You can include a simple phrase such as "casual attire" or "cocktail attire" at the bottom of the invitation. If there is a specific theme or dress code, such as a garden party or beach attire, you can also include that information in the invitation.

4. Can I include RSVP information on the shower invitation?

It is best to include separate RSVP information, such as a phone number or email address, on the shower invitation. This allows guests to easily respond and helps the hosts keep track of the guest list. You can also include a deadline for RSVPs to ensure an accurate headcount for the shower.

5. Is it appropriate to include a poem or quote on the shower invitation?

Including a poem or quote on a shower invitation is a personal choice. Some people may find it to be a nice touch, while others may prefer a simple and straightforward invitation. If you do decide to include a poem or quote, make sure it is relevant to the occasion and not overly long or complicated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jendill
Replies
Views
JAE
  • KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies