• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join us for a Surprise Evening in Tuscany: Pam's 45th Birthday Celebration!

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for wording for a surprise birthday party with a Tuscan theme. They share a potential verse and ask for ideas and suggestions. Another person shares a revised verse that incorporates the Tuscan theme and mentions the surprise aspect.
ChefPaulaB
This doesn't really have anything to do with PC, but you ladies are so creative I thought maybe you could help me out... I'm getting zip from the web and I am not a poet! So here's the deal... I'm throwing a surprise b-day party for my sister and it's going to be an Evening in Tuscany, so I need wording that incorporates the surprise part and the Tuscany part.... Everything I find is one or the other. Her name is Pam and she is going to be 45... I have "Join us for an Evening in Tuscany" and then I found a verse online that is kind of cute, but doesn't quite fit the Tuscan feel that I'm looking for...

Shh, don't tell it's Pam's Big Day
We're celebrating her 45th
in an extraordinary way.
With balloons, food, drinks & more
Come help yell "SURPRISE"
as she walks through the door!

But, we're not going to have balloons, more like white twinkle lights and candles and vines & flowers (the tuscan look), and the food is just going to be appetizers not a dinner, so not sure if it should say that we're having food... And I'd like it to say something about italian or tuscan or something... Any help or ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you soooooo much!!!!

bumping, please! Anything?

I'm not a poet, but I think it is great that you are doing this! (okay this is my way of bumping it for you!)

ok, what about this...There's a Birthday Party and you're invited to show
But don't tell Pam, because she doesn't know
So if you can make it here's a word to the wise
make sure you come early 'cuz it's a surprise!
With twinkling lights and vines all hung with flair
Join us for a night in Tuscany and let down your hairJoin us as we toast Pam Turning 45!hope that helps... good luck!!

Shh, don't tell Pam, because it's her Big Day
We're celebrating her 45th
in an extraordinary way.
With flowers and vines and the twinkling light
It'll be a Tuscan delight.
To make her joy in the day soar
Come help yell "SURPRISE"
as she walks through the door!

1. How do I word an invitation for a Pampered Chef party?

When wording an invitation for a Pampered Chef party, it's important to include all the necessary information such as the date, time, location, and RSVP details. You can also mention the theme of the party, any special activities or demos planned, and if guests should bring anything to the party. Don't forget to include a catchy phrase or tagline to entice guests to attend!

2. Can I customize the wording on my Pampered Chef party invitation?

Yes, you can definitely customize the wording on your Pampered Chef party invitation to make it more personal or unique. You can add a personal message, change the font or color, and include any additional information that you think is important. Just make sure to keep the overall tone friendly and inviting!

3. What's the best way to word an invitation for a virtual Pampered Chef party?

When wording an invitation for a virtual Pampered Chef party, be sure to include the link or instructions for joining the virtual party. You can also mention any special activities or demos that will be featured, and encourage guests to participate and interact during the party. Don't forget to include all the necessary details such as the date, time, and RSVP information.

4. Should I mention the products that will be featured on the invitation?

Yes, it's a good idea to mention the products that will be featured on the invitation for a Pampered Chef party. This will give guests an idea of what to expect and can help generate interest and excitement. You can mention specific products or categories, or simply state that there will be a variety of Pampered Chef products on display.

5. How far in advance should I send out invitations for a Pampered Chef party?

It's recommended to send out invitations for a Pampered Chef party at least 2-3 weeks in advance. This will give guests enough time to plan and RSVP, and also allow you to make any necessary preparations for the party. If it's a virtual party, you may want to send out invitations a little earlier to allow for any technical difficulties or adjustments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jdavis
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • finley1991