• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wonton Wrapper Mini-Muffins: A Delicious Twist on Taco Salad!

He is doing great. A little trouble adjusting to a formula change but getting better with it. He is so cute and precious!!!:D Not that I am biased or anything!:eek:
cwinter474
Gold Member
I am thinking of using wonton wrappers in the mini-muffin pan and filling them with the meat recipe from the taco ring and covering them with cheese and then serving with finely chopped lettuce and tomatoes. Sorta like bite size taco salads.

What do you think?

sounds great! Save me some!

if i put them in the oven to basically just melt the cheese, do you think the wrappers would get too hard? or burn?

Last edited:
keep an eye on them but I think they should be ok.

I would opt for tortillas cut into small squares instead of wonton wrappers - they are better suited for taco filling.

true, but I was thinking the wrappers would be thinner and it would hold more.

Thanks for all the ideas everyone. Will let you know how it turns out. My plan is to use half wrappers and half tortillas.

Last edited:
I like the wrappers but make sure you watched them close when you are cookng them. They will burn in a second! I have burnt many of them at home!

jrstephens said:
I like the wrappers but make sure you watched them close when you are cookng them. They will burn in a second! I have burnt many of them at home!

me too... I have burnt so many it isn't even funny, I sit by the oven then I get sidetracked and the next thing you know.....burnt!!!
the recipe sounds yummy, let us know how it turns out.

jen, how's the new baby??:)

cwinter474 said:
true, but I was thinking the wrappers would be thinner and it would hold more.

Thanks for all the ideas everyone. Will let you know how it turns out. My plan is to use halr wrappers and half tortillas.
This totally looked like hair to me. :yuck: :eek:

crystalscookingnow said:
This totally looked like hair to me. :yuck: :eek:
Me too, I had to read it a few times.

Sorry, for error in spelling.

Corrected

merego said:
me too... I have burnt so many it isn't even funny, I sit by the oven then I get sidetracked and the next thing you know.....burnt!!!
the recipe sounds yummy, let us know how it turns out.

jen, how's the new baby??:)

He is doing great. A little trouble adjusting to a formula change but getting better with it. He is so cute and precious!!!:D Not that I am biased or anything!:eek:

1. What ingredients do I need to make Wonton Wrapper Mini-Muffins?

To make Wonton Wrapper Mini-Muffins, you will need wonton wrappers, ground beef, taco seasoning, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream. Other optional toppings can include diced onions, olives, and avocado.

2. Do I need a special pan to make these mini-muffins?

No, you do not need a special pan. These mini-muffins can be made in a regular muffin tin, using the wonton wrappers to create a cup shape.

3. Can I make these ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the wonton wrapper mini-muffins ahead of time. You can assemble them and store them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. They can also be reheated in the oven or microwave.

4. How do I prevent the wonton wrappers from getting soggy?

To prevent the wonton wrappers from getting soggy, make sure to bake them in the oven at a high temperature for a short amount of time. This will allow the wrappers to become crispy and hold their shape. Also, do not add any wet ingredients until just before serving.

5. Can I make a vegetarian version of these mini-muffins?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version by substituting the ground beef with black beans or tofu and omitting the taco seasoning. You can also add in a variety of vegetables such as corn, bell peppers, and mushrooms for added flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shari'sKitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdietrich
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • jrstephens