• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Effective Ideas for a Booth at a Women's Expo?

In summary, the author recommends offering a drawing slip to anyone who books a show at their local mall for a Women's Expo, collecting all the slips and noting who they are, and giving away something special each month.
smile10308
Gold Member
Hey Everyone!

I need some advice from anyone who has any. I have a booth on Saturday at our local mall for a Womens Expo.. I am wondering what you recommend for a drawing slip. I have seen lots on here, but I am thinking of only offering a drawing to anyone who books a show. Any recommendations. Also any other suggestions or ideas would be appreciated. I have done other fair and showws and do not want to get people to enter the drawing just to win the prize, you know what I mean? Thanks in advance!

The way I keep this down to a minimum (I don't want a bunch of entries of those only interested in my prize either) is to not really "advertise" the drawing. When I am talking to folks, I will mention that I am doing a drawing and ask them if they would like to enter. Only THEN do I hand them a slip. Plus...I have them just give it back to me so I can write on the back of it...something to jog my memory of them so when I call I can "connect" with them. I put the slips into my apron pocket then.

I collect all the slips I can. This is a valid way to connect. People I have talked to and were not very interesed.. changed their minds after I called them. Even ones who put "don't want more info". They usually don't remember what they put. And if they do not want to talk.. I honor that. I have used several forms. I like the 1/2 sheet that asks for addresses, e-mail, phone #'s and asks the normal questions. When I get home, I tape them to a sheet of notebook paper and write notes on the sheet when I call. I file this in a binder as suggested on binderizing. I also have a section of tabs with the months on it. If they ask me to call back at a later month. I put their sheets in that month's section. And it helps me stay organized. I also write on each page where I got the lead. It helps when I call to let them know where they filled out the form. I always do a give-away. Except once and I did not get ANY leads. They love give-aways. Hope this helps. I also had clip boards with the drawing slips on it for ease in filling it out. It helps to have several in case of rush. I do try to make notes on the forms to jog my memory of who they are.

Thanks for the help, keep the ideas coming! I am wondering what things would be good to display...I don't want my table to be too full of stuff and look really cluttered. I was thinking cookware is a must for the September host special. Some flyers about the biz, maybe some coupons. What has worked for you in the past>

Hi there!First of all, congratulations on having a booth at the Women's Expo! That's a great opportunity to showcase your products and connect with potential customers.When it comes to drawing slips, I would recommend keeping it simple and focused on booking a show. You could offer a small discount or free product for those who book a show at the Expo and have them fill out a simple slip with their name and contact information. This way, you are targeting potential hosts and also building your customer base.In terms of avoiding people entering just for the prize, you could also mention that the drawing is only open to those who have booked a show at the Expo. This way, you are ensuring that the prize goes to someone who is genuinely interested in hosting a show.Some other suggestions for your booth could be to have interactive demonstrations or samples for people to try out. This will give them a taste of your products and make them more likely to book a show with you.Best of luck at the Women's Expo and don't forget to have fun and showcase your passion for cooking and our amazing products! Let me know if you have any further questions or need more advice.Happy cooking!
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What products will Pampered Chef be showcasing at the Women's Expo?

Pampered Chef will be showcasing a variety of kitchen tools and accessories designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. This includes our popular Mix 'N Chop, Quick Cooker, and Stoneware Baking Collection. We will also have a selection of our top-selling cookware and bakeware sets on display.

2. Will there be any special deals or discounts available at the Women's Expo?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions for Women's Expo attendees. Be sure to stop by our booth to take advantage of these special offers and stock up on all your favorite Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at the Women's Expo?

Yes, we will have a sign-up station at our booth where you can learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and sign up right on the spot. Our team will be available to answer any questions you may have and provide information on the benefits of joining our consultant community.

4. Will there be any cooking demonstrations or tastings at the Women's Expo?

Yes, we will be hosting live cooking demonstrations throughout the day at our booth. You can watch our consultants in action and even sample some of our delicious recipes. We will also have recipe cards available so you can recreate these dishes at home.

5. Can I place an order for Pampered Chef products at the Women's Expo?

Absolutely! Our booth will have a designated order station where you can place an order for any Pampered Chef products you are interested in. We will also have catalogs and information on our website so you can browse our full product line and place an order at your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smile10308
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • malori