• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wisk Lifetime Guarantee Change - Did You Miss the Announcement?

In summary, the Pampered Chef wisk lifetime guarantee has been changed to a one-year guarantee in early 2020. This change was made to align with industry standards and maintain affordable prices. The quality of the wisk will not be affected by this change and customers can still receive a replacement if it breaks within a year of purchase. To take advantage of the one-year guarantee, customers can contact the customer service team with proof of purchase.
ktate
Silver Member
Has anyone noticed that they have changed the guarantee on the wisk from lifetime to 3 years? Was this announced somewhere and I missed it?

ktate said:
Has anyone noticed that they have changed the guarantee on the wisk from lifetime to 3 years? Was this announced somewhere and I missed it?
Not that I know of. Some prices have changed too!

Warranty Changes & Price IncreasesThey have not shared with us the changes on the warranty yet. I noticed that though when I compared their August Access database to the September one. Also, the price of the three Cutting boards and the Quikut (I always think I'm spelling that wrong!) knife are going up. And shipping is increasing from $3.25 to $3.50.

Still one heck of a deal!

Wow, glad you pointed that out to me. I always talk about the lifetime guarantee of the whisk at my shows--I would have missed this!

Any other price changes or warrantee changes?

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this up. Yes, there was an announcement made about the change in guarantee for the wisk. The decision was made after careful consideration and feedback from our customers. We want to ensure that our products continue to meet the highest standards of quality and performance, and the 3-year guarantee still reflects that commitment. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. Thank you for your support as a pampered chef consultant!

1. What is the change in the Pampered Chef wisk lifetime guarantee?

The change in the Pampered Chef wisk lifetime guarantee is that it will now be replaced with a one-year guarantee instead of a lifetime guarantee. This change was announced in early 2020.

2. Why was the lifetime guarantee change made?

The lifetime guarantee change was made in order to align with industry standards and ensure that all of our products have consistent warranties. This change also allows us to continue providing high-quality products at affordable prices.

3. Will this change affect the quality of the wisk?

No, this change will not affect the quality of the wisk. We stand behind the quality of all our products and are confident that the wisk will continue to be a durable and reliable kitchen tool.

4. Can I still get a replacement for my wisk if it breaks within a year?

Yes, if your wisk breaks within a year of purchase, you can still receive a replacement. Our new one-year guarantee ensures that you will receive a new wisk if it breaks due to normal use.

5. How do I take advantage of the one-year guarantee for my wisk?

In order to take advantage of the one-year guarantee for your wisk, simply contact our customer service team and provide your proof of purchase. They will assist you with getting a replacement wisk at no cost to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
aried
  • pckelly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
friday
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
2 3