• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower Wish List Ideas: Creative Ways to Display the Bride's Wishlist

In summary, "Wish List Pictures" are photos of Pampered Chef products that can be added to a wish list for future purchase and sharing with others. To add a product, simply click on the "Add to Wish List" button under the product image. To share, click on the "Share Wish List" button and to remove a product, click on the "Remove from Wish List" button. Only one picture can be added for each product on the wish list, but multiple products can be added with each having its own picture.
straitfan
Gold Member
Okay... it's been a LONG time since I did a bridal shower, but I have one coming up. How is everyone displaying the bride's wish list these days? There used to be files with pictures/descriptions/prices in label format. Can't find anything current. Share what you're doing please!

I just do cards with the product name, item number, page number, and price. I haven't used pics in a long time.

Wish that the "wish list" available to hosts at listed the price! Would certainly make our jobs easier!!!

1. What is a "Wish List Picture"?

A "Wish List Picture" is a photo of a Pampered Chef product that you would like to add to your wish list for future purchase. It allows you to keep track of products you are interested in and share them with others.

2. How do I add a product to my wish list using a picture?

To add a product to your wish list using a picture, simply click on the "Add to Wish List" button located underneath the product image. This will automatically save the product to your wish list for future reference.

3. Can I share my wish list pictures with others?

Yes, you can easily share your wish list pictures with others by clicking on the "Share Wish List" button. This will generate a link that you can send to your friends and family so they can view your wish list and the products you are interested in.

4. How do I remove a product from my wish list?

To remove a product from your wish list, simply click on the "Remove from Wish List" button located underneath the product image. This will remove the product from your wish list and it will no longer be visible to you or others.

5. Can I add multiple pictures for one product on my wish list?

No, you can only add one picture for each product on your wish list. However, you can add multiple products to your wish list and each product can have its own picture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
phyllisc121
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • cookingwithlove