• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Earning a Level in the "Free for All"!

In summary, the "Free for All" program is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants who meet certain sales and recruiting requirements. The benefits of reaching a level in the program include free products, recognition, and training opportunities. The program is available to all active consultants, but some levels may have additional requirements. There are deadlines for achieving each level, which can be found in the consultant back office.
DebPC
Staff member
There's still time- but who's qualified already and for what level?

I just submitted my second show so I've got the first level but I still have two shows to go. I'm hoping to make it to level 2.

I'll be transmitting two shows this week that will put me solidly in the $1,500 level 2. I have a shower later this month, so I'm hoping that will get me to level 3.

I still have one more show to submit, but I'm past the $1500/2 show point!

I am $267 short of reaching the $3,000 level. Have a party open but I don't know if it will get many more orders as the show is already at $1,461! My highest show ever! It kills me that I am so close to the 3rd level but honestly, I am more than grateful for reaching level 2 and being blessed with such a great month. I usually struggle to submit 2 shows a month and they are sometimes barely reaching the $200 to qualify.

I have had an awful month, but will make the Submit 2 shows. I am holding out for a miracle that tonight's show and a catalog show will help me make the $1500 mark if they close in time.

I made it!!!! My show closed out at $1756 in commissionable sales and already had sales of $1272...$3028 in sales for the month of June!! WooHoo!!! My best month ever since I started PC in April of 2012!! Feeling blessed!!

Congrats on your best high total and getting the Free For All! And your commission check will be sweet too!

My shower didn't close in time, but I easily passed the $1,500 level. I'm happy.

Congrats to everyone who will be getting free new products soon! Good job!

What is the "Free for All" program?

The "Free for All" program is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who achieve a certain level of sales and recruiting.

How do I earn a level in the "Free for All" program?

To earn a level in the "Free for All" program, you must meet the minimum sales and recruiting requirements for that level. These requirements can be found in your consultant back office.

What are the benefits of reaching a level in the "Free for All" program?

Reaching a level in the "Free for All" program comes with various benefits such as free products, special recognition, and exclusive training opportunities.

Is the "Free for All" program available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the "Free for All" program is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants. However, some levels may have additional requirements, such as being a team leader or having a certain title.

Are there any deadlines or time limits for achieving a level in the "Free for All" program?

Yes, there are deadlines for achieving each level in the "Free for All" program. These deadlines can be found in your consultant back office and are typically on a monthly or quarterly basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • dessertMama
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dessertMama
  • PCSarahjm