• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whoa! 2+ Hour Hold Time for Solution Center!!

In summary, the solution center is experiencing a high volume of calls resulting in longer hold times of 2+ hours. Unfortunately, call backs cannot be scheduled at this time and alternate methods of contact such as email or live chat may have longer response times. Leaving a message for a call back is also not an option. There is no option for expedited calls or priority assistance, but the team is working to assist each customer as quickly as possible.
redsoxgirl
I think the most I've ever heard before is an hour and change.

It's pushing 3 hours according to the recording!!

called in a few weeks ago and it was 4 1/2 hr wait!

just an FYI - the wait was about 30 min in reality

Monday (which I know is a busy day for them) I had to wait 3 hours and some change for a call back!

Today it told me it was an hour and a half at the least and I decided to wait. I only waited 15 minutes, so I suggest trying to hang tight and put it on speaker phone if you're able to.

Mine was 2 hours and 38 mins wait time and they called me back 2 hours later. LOL

I was told 1 hr and 45 minutes to 2 hours and 9 minutes. I don't know how long I waited, but it was a while before they called back.

redsoxgirl said:
just an FYI - the wait was about 30 min in reality

good to know not everyone has waited the full time for a super long call back. i waited almost exactly 4 1/2 hours that day. i just figure if i call at least i can have them call me back and not sit on the phone forever. i just make sure it is a time that i can afford to be by my phone, i'm i'm getting ready to leave i will give my cell #. if i knew how to forward my calls i would do that too.

1. Why is there a 2+ hour hold time for the solution center?

The solution center is experiencing a high volume of calls at this time, which has resulted in longer hold times. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and our team is working to assist each customer as quickly as possible.

2. Can I schedule a call back instead of waiting on hold for 2+ hours?

Unfortunately, due to the high volume of calls, we are unable to schedule call backs at this time. We recommend trying to reach out to our solution center during non-peak hours for a shorter wait time.

3. Is there another way to contact the solution center besides calling?

Yes, you can also reach out to our solution center through email or live chat on our website. However, please note that response times may be longer than usual due to the high volume of inquiries.

4. Can I leave a message and have someone call me back?

We apologize, but our solution center is not able to return calls at this time. We recommend trying to reach out during non-peak hours for a shorter wait time or utilizing our other contact methods such as email or live chat.

5. Is there any way to expedite my call or get priority assistance?

We apologize, but we do not offer expedited calls or priority assistance for our solution center. Our team is working diligently to assist each customer in a timely manner and we appreciate your patience during this busy time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JBigler
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • whiteyteresa