• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your NED and Join the Summer Fun with Beth Jacobs

In summary, Barbara Duke promoted, so y'all will have your own banquet. Robin Schillings is mine:DI am under Barbara Duke, she is awesome!! She's coming here in a few weeks (my B-day be exact) to talk! Her husband Barry is awesome, he was our tour guide in Dallas. If there is no executive director in between you and Barb you will be at her dinner! I will be there, are dinner is usually @ the Sheraton! I am so excited there are more Duke members on this board. Beth Jacobs is so sweet, she gave Barb a check for a $1,000 dollars in Dallas for promoting. I became determined to promote, too bad I won't see that $$$
Flamingo
Gold Member
OK Here we go planning our summer fun! I would love to know if any of you will be at my same dinner. My NED is Beth Jacobs.... Who is yours?????????????????:confused: :rolleyes:

Beth is my NED too. I'll be there!

Where can I find that info? I kinow I am in wave 3 though

IF you know wave 3 then who is the executive you are under...??? That is the dinner you will go to...

My Executive is Susan Cronk:D

I don't know. My Director always talks about a duke cluster.... Where can I find my NED?

SillyChef said:
I don't know. My Director always talks about a duke cluster.... Where can I find my NED?
You are probably under Barbara Duke. She is real popular out here.

I'm under Barbara Duke...

I am going w/ my hospitality director, I don't know who her NED is.

SillyChef said:

The Duke Cluster is under Beth Jacobs...I am too, but my director is an executive, so I go to her dinner

Last edited:
Barbara Duke promoted, so y'all will have your own banquet.

Robin Schillings is mine:D

I am under Barbara Duke, she is awesome!! She's coming here in a few weeks (my B-day be exact) to talk! Her husband Barry is awesome, he was our tour guide in Dallas.If there is no executive director in between you and Barb you will be at her dinner! I will be there, are dinner is usually @ the Sheraton! I am so excited there are more Duke members on this board.Beth Jacobs is so sweet, she gave Barb a check for a $1,000 dollars in Dallas for promoting. I became determined to promote, too bad I won't see that $$$.

Sheri Carr is mine

I am in Nancy Jo's line but my executive in Crystal Livingston and one up from her is Patti Mocerino.
I ADORE my Senior Director! My Hospitality Director is under Nancy Francis. I love both of them as well.........

Hey Erin,

I'm under Patti too! She is sooo awesome, a bundle of energy!

I'm down in Nancy Jo's line too, but Kelli Downey is my executive director.

It doesn't look like I am going to make it to Conference this year :(, but mine is Susan Cronk.

I am in Marie Freidag's hospitality cluster, and Marie and Patti go together to do new consultant's training night once a month, along with all of their directors. You can imagine how much fun that is !!!!

I'm in Barb Duke's cluster as well, but she has several execs in her downline...I'm in Marcella Kvick's.

My clustermate Ginny promoted to Director in Dallas, which bumped up our director Cindy to Advanced Director, which then helped bump up Barb to Senior Exec :) It's all good!

I am in Nancy Jo's line

I'm in Stacy Pressman's downline.

Chozengirl said:
I am going w/ my hospitality director, I don't know who her NED is.

Melissa, You might have already done this but in order to attend a different conference than you are assigned, you need to clear it with the HO. At least that has been the policy in the past so I'd double check before you make flight plans, etc.

I'm in Nancy Jo's 2nd line, so I'll be at her banquet. My director is an AD and I am working on helping her promote to Senior!

mrssyvo said:
I am in Marie Freidag's hospitality cluster, and Marie and Patti go together to do new consultant's training night once a month, along with all of their directors. You can imagine how much fun that is !!!!

OMG--the two of them are a hoot!! That training I went to with them was so fun!

DebbieJ said:
Barbara Duke promoted, so y'all will have your own banquet.

actually she promoted to Senior Executive. She has been an exec for years

I am 3 down in Nancy Jo's line

My Hospitality Director is Robin Anderson.
Honestly, I don't know if she is an Exec or not. just checked, she is!
But she was talking about having her dinner and how to dress up and what the theme is.

I am wave 3...how do I find out who I am under?

It's on your commision statement I think I am three down from my NED so it's easy to see.

I think it's in the November KCN

Mine only shows my director and her director.....What am I missing?

Just ask your director which wave you are in.

Chozengirl said:
My Hospitality Director is Robin Anderson.
Honestly, I don't know if she is an Exec or not. just checked, she is!
But she was talking about having her dinner and how to dress up and what the theme is.

Yes Robin is an Exec. and my director also. I can't say enough about how lucky you are to be able to go to her meeting! She Rocks! and her dinners are really fun. Last year was Hawaiian themed.

I'm in Beth Jacob's crowd...7th year running :)!

ShanaSmith said:
Yes Robin is an Exec. and my director also. I can't say enough about how lucky you are to be able to go to her meeting! She Rocks! and her dinners are really fun. Last year was Hawaiian themed.
This year is pajamas, I think.
We were talking in our cluster at the Tracy Williams conference, that us girls should dress up as playboy bunnies and Robin could be the Hugh Hefner (sp?). If anyone know Robin, they know how funny (and similar to her) that would be!!!
I am very blessed to have Robin as my hospitality director!!!!

DebbieJ said:
Just ask your director which wave you are in.
I am wave 3 ...but I was wondering about the meal??

klsnyder said:
I am wave 3 ...but I was wondering about the meal??
Your director will fill you in.
Most likely the closer you get to your conference time.

Anyone else?

(I'm bumping all the good ones!)

I'm under Marie Freidag - she's also my recruiter! I'm trying to promote so she can finally be a a senior exec. - she needs two new directors...

I'm hoping to hit Future Director effective April 1st and will do my best to get enough to promote again by conference!

Val

Val,

Isn't it so cool? My director just needs 2 to become a senior. I will be promoting and she is working with another consultant to promote as well.

That's what I love about this biz--when we help others succeed, we succeed too!

p.s. I love Marie. She is so fun! And when she and Patti get together--watch out! :)

I am sooo excited for conference! I can't wait because I'm taking Dave with me! Once he sees everything, he'll be hooked!

I have been trying to get my husband to go with me for years. He says NO WAY!! But, that is okay. I go and have a nice time being away from him, the kids, and all of our busy schedules. It is nice to just get away by yourself every once in awhile...every 2 years for me LOL. I think my group is wave 1 and my hospitality group is wave 2. I haven't received any info from HO yet. Is it in the March CN? I haven't received mine. I have never been able to go with my group before because my job always keeps me tied down. The first year I was able to go with my hospitality group and the second year I went all by myself. I met a lot of great people and had a wonderful time. I went to Carol Radu's banquet. It was awesome. And, when I got to the airport to go home their was plane problems and they switched us to different flights. I sat next to Carol on the flight from O'Hare to Dallas.

Shawnna,

The assignments according to Exec Director were in the November CN.

was the paperwork to register in there? I don't remember seeing it. But then again, I don't always get a CN

Nope, no registration yet. I think it's available in April, if I'm not mistaken.

I just checked my files and I made my hotel reservation on 3/31 last year, so it must be coming soon!

This will be my first Conference and I'm in Nancy Jo's.

<h2>1. Who is Beth Jacobs and what is "Discover Your NED"?</h2><p>Beth Jacobs is a Pampered Chef consultant and "Discover Your NED" is a program designed to help people plan their summer fun with delicious recipes and tips for using Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>2. How can I find out if there is a dinner event with Beth Jacobs in my area?</h2><p>You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or check the events page on the Pampered Chef website to see if there are any upcoming dinner events with Beth Jacobs in your area.</p><h2>3. Can I still participate in the summer fun if I don't have a NED?</h2><p>Absolutely! The summer fun activities and recipes are open to everyone, regardless of whether you have a NED or not.</p><h2>4. What kind of recipes and activities can I expect from "Discover Your NED" and the Summer Fun with Beth Jacobs?</h2><p>"Discover Your NED" will provide you with delicious and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products, as well as tips for hosting summer gatherings and outdoor cooking. The Summer Fun with Beth Jacobs will include fun activities and challenges to make your summer even more enjoyable.</p><h2>5. How can I join the Summer Fun with Beth Jacobs?</h2><p>You can join the Summer Fun with Beth Jacobs by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant and purchasing Pampered Chef products to use for the summer fun activities. You can also join online by following Beth Jacobs on social media and participating in the challenges and activities she posts.</p>

1. Who is Beth Jacobs and what is "Discover Your NED"?

Beth Jacobs is a Pampered Chef consultant and "Discover Your NED" is a program designed to help people plan their summer fun with delicious recipes and tips for using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I find out if there is a dinner event with Beth Jacobs in my area?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or check the events page on the Pampered Chef website to see if there are any upcoming dinner events with Beth Jacobs in your area.

3. Can I still participate in the summer fun if I don't have a NED?

Absolutely! The summer fun activities and recipes are open to everyone, regardless of whether you have a NED or not.

4. What kind of recipes and activities can I expect from "Discover Your NED" and the Summer Fun with Beth Jacobs?

"Discover Your NED" will provide you with delicious and easy recipes using Pampered Chef products, as well as tips for hosting summer gatherings and outdoor cooking. The Summer Fun with Beth Jacobs will include fun activities and challenges to make your summer even more enjoyable.

5. How can I join the Summer Fun with Beth Jacobs?

You can join the Summer Fun with Beth Jacobs by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant and purchasing Pampered Chef products to use for the summer fun activities. You can also join online by following Beth Jacobs on social media and participating in the challenges and activities she posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aried
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies