• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discovering My Director as a New PC Consultant

In summary, your director is the person who you should contact to find out more about your business and how it works. They are likely in charge of your paycheck, appointments, and group.
Momafour
Hi!!! I've been a consultant for 3 1/2 months now, and I actually signed under my sister (who apparently isn't a motivated PC consultant, nary a show!!) but anyway, I would kind of like to know who my director is so I can actually, possibly attend a meeting!! how can I find this info out? ideas?!!! thanks :)

Look at your paycheck. Your 1st line & 2nd line directors will be listed at the top. You can also call Home Office and ask for their contact information. (Did they not send you a welcome e-mail when you joined? Or add you to a monthly newsletter, facebook page, etc???)

On second thought, the notification system for new consultants has been acting up lately! Your Director may not know you are on the team yet! Maybe once they know you are on the team, they'll be more present. ;)

All my comm checks have been direct deposited, lol!! But I have been receiving emails from a director in PA, I'm in Louisiana, so I thought, maybe she is a director over a director, etc... Just seems weird to not have one more local!!! But, I did find another consultant within 40 miles, on FB, lol, so I'm excited about that!! It was just starting to seem lonely out here, and I've done many shows lately where several of the ladies had never even heard of PC!! Thanks, Shelia, I'm calling the HO tomorrow, lol

Go to the "my commission" link on consultants corner and click on statement. Your upline director and executive director are listed at the top of the statement.

It's not uncommon to have team members all over the place. I started my business on a military base in Okinawa Japan (recruited), then moved to Tokyo (recruited more) & now I'm in Texas (recruited more). The Japan consultants have mostly done military moves since joining my team and are all over the place now! So it's likely the PA person is who you are looking for. You can pull up your paycheck online on Consultant's Corner & see the name of your Director. You don't have to have a hard copy paycheck stub for that. If it's the same name that's been e-mailing you already, no need to call HO. Just contact her & let her know you are finally figuring out who she is & how she's related to you in the little "Pampered Chef Family Tree" ... then let her know where you are with your business, where you want to go with your business & let her know you are looking for support. ;)

Ok, I'll do that. Thanks ladies, you've been so much help, I really appreciate it ;)

Your director is responsible for finding a PC group local to you to be your hospitality. This means that they welcome you into their group for their meetings/trainings.

1) Who is my director?

Your director is the person in charge of overseeing and managing your work and projects within a company or organization.

2) How do I find out who my director is?

To find out who your director is, you can ask your supervisor or HR department. You can also check your employee handbook or company directory.

3) Can my director change?

Yes, it is possible for your director to change. This can happen due to various reasons such as promotions, retirement, or a change in company structure.

4) What is the role of a director?

The role of a director is to provide vision, direction, and leadership to their team or department. They are responsible for setting goals, making decisions, and ensuring the success of their team and projects.

5) How can I communicate with my director?

You can communicate with your director through various channels such as email, phone, or in-person meetings. It is important to maintain professional and respectful communication with your director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • Sheila