• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Had a $1000 Show or More in January???

In summary, a $1000 show is a sales event where the total sales of Pampered Chef products reach $1000 or more, which can be achieved by a single individual or a group of people hosting a show together. To determine if a show reached $1000 in January, a Pampered Chef consultant can check their monthly sales report, while a customer can ask their consultant. The benefits of having a $1000 show include higher commission rates and bonuses for the consultant, and free and discounted products as well as exclusive host rewards for the host. Anyone can host a $1000 show and receive host rewards, either by hosting a show themselves or joining a group show organized by a consultant. To achieve a $1000 show,
DebPC
Staff member
Brag a bit! I still have a show at $835 to close that I hope will be one. Still orders coming in.

Sweet!!!

H
DebPC said:
Brag a bit! I still have a show at $835 to close that I hope will be one. Still orders coming in.
I had a $2,246 party in January. My best ever. Feeling so blessed. Host got over $1,000 in free products! That was even more mind blowing!

Over $1100,

$1,490 commissionable. Too bad it got submitted Feb. 3. (Show was held 1/31.)

What is a $1000 show?

A $1000 show is a sales event where the total sales of Pampered Chef products reach $1000 or more. This can be achieved by a single individual or a group of people hosting a show together.

How do I know if I had a $1000 show in January?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you can check your monthly sales report to see if your total sales for January reached $1000 or more. If you are a customer, you can ask your consultant if your show reached $1000 in sales.

What are the benefits of having a $1000 show?

Having a $1000 show can bring great benefits for both the consultant and the host. The consultant can earn higher commission rates and bonuses, while the host can receive free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards.

Can I still have a $1000 show if I am not a consultant?

Yes, anyone can host a $1000 show and receive the host rewards. You can either host a show by inviting friends and family to your home or virtual party, or you can join a group show organized by a consultant.

What are some tips for achieving a $1000 show in January?

To achieve a $1000 show, it is important to plan and promote your show in advance. This can include sending out invitations, sharing on social media, and offering incentives for guests to attend. It can also be helpful to showcase popular and new products, as well as offering exclusive discounts or bundles for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies