• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Is the Outlet on the New Cc?

In summary, the outlet on the new CC is located on the back of the base, near the power cord. To access it, flip the CC over and locate the small door on the back of the base. It is designed for use with small appliances such as a food processor or hand mixer, but not recommended for high-powered items like a toaster or microwave. The outlet is safe to use, but it's important to follow the instructions and guidelines in the user manual. It is not recommended to use the outlet while the appliance is in use to avoid potential damage.
DebPC
Staff member
The big redirection took place while we were on a long vacation and I've searched around and can't find it. I used the search function and it gave me outside order forms.

If you go to The PC website (not signed in) and click on "shop" the outlet is at the bottom of the list.If you sign in go to "product cart" and click on "click here to shop now" the outlet is at the bottom of the list.

Thanks Beth!

1. Where is the outlet located on the new CC?

The outlet on the new CC can be found on the back of the base, near the power cord.

2. How do I access the outlet on the new CC?

To access the outlet, simply flip the CC over and locate the small door on the back of the base. Press the door to open and reveal the outlet.

3. What can I plug into the outlet on the new CC?

The outlet on the new CC is designed to be used with small appliances, such as a food processor or hand mixer. Do not use the outlet for high-powered items such as a toaster or microwave.

4. Is the outlet on the new CC safe to use?

Yes, the outlet on the new CC is safe to use. However, please make sure to follow the instructions and guidelines provided in the user manual to ensure safe and proper usage.

5. Can I use the outlet on the new CC while the appliance is in use?

No, it is not recommended to use the outlet on the new CC while the appliance is in use. This can cause overheating and potentially damage the appliance and outlet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
esavvymom