• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do You Get Notice of Online Orders?

In summary, the notification for online orders comes right away, but orders placed through catalog or fundraiser shows go to the host first.
ChefTS
I am $11 away from hitting level 1 of sellathon! I have someone who said their neighbor wanted to order a food chopper and would order it online today or tomorrow.

How soon after someone places an order do you receive notice that an order has been placed? If that order doesn't come in by tomorrow evening, my mom said she'd place an order to get me to that level (it will also let me earn my SS3 bonus). But, I want to make sure that this order comes in before I tell my mom not to worry about it.

Thanks!

I believe the notification comes right away. I'm in the same boat, being $39 away from getting my SS3 but I don't think I'll be earning the level 1 spring products since over $400 of my sales for this month were shows that ran in October but didn't close until November. If I don't have enough to get to my SS3 by the time I submit this last show tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to just order something myself to get me up there. I want my mixing bowls and chillzanne. :D

I always get the notification within a few hours...definitely overnight at the latest.

I always get notification right away. If it isn't there by later tonight, I'd go ahead & have your mom get something.

I was wondering that same exact thing! I had a coworker who wanted to order something, so I referred her to my Web site and she said it went through, (this was about 45 min. ago) but I haven't gotten an email notice yet. I am just THIS close to breaking my cluster's monthly consultant sales records for the year!

Was she ordering it through a show or an individual order? I just had a customer tell me they are printing the receipt right now at 11:55...so I will let you know if/when I get an email!

She placed an individual order. I love getting emails saying someone placed an order online. Money for me without all the extra work!

I know...definately a plus to be a director!! all of those extra orders that aren't even your customers!!

I have a fundraiser going right now, and was talking to the chairperson this morning, and she mentioned the on-line orders.....What?? Turns out for some reason, she got notification - but I didn't! I checked on CC - and sure enough they are there! Maybe there is some notification problem right now?

I am currently doing my first catalog show, and I ddin't receive any of those order emails....they went to the host. and then she gave them to me... So I am assuming that this is correct...if they are for a catalog show they go to the host, if they are for a cooking show they go to you and I believe a copy goes to the host. and individual orders, you get emailed. Anyone correct me if I am wrong!

They send the online activity statement emails after 5pm daily. so then they only have to send one. It will list all the orders that day.

But, I think you can look under shipment status and it will tell you what orders came in that day.

If someone just wants info that email comes right away. and if someone placed an order that is attached to a show the email comes right away too.

That makes sense, I don' have an email for my online order, but it says "received" on the shipment status page.

jenniferknapp said:
I am currently doing my first catalog show, and I ddin't receive any of those order emails....they went to the host. and then she gave them to me... So I am assuming that this is correct...if they are for a catalog show they go to the host, if they are for a cooking show they go to you and I believe a copy goes to the host. and individual orders, you get emailed.

Anyone correct me if I am wrong!

Before, I have received an email for any order placed thru my website - be it Cooking, Catalog, Fundraiser, or individual order...that's why I was so surprised when I didn't get these orders!

I don't think that online orders for shows come right away either..because I tested it back before my online blk friday sale, and i couldn't go by the timestamp on th e email from HO..

But the fundraiser chairperson got an email - and they were sent to her yesterday...wouldn't I get sent one at the same time???

nope!! same thing happened with my mom when she was doing a show for me...she got it wayyy before i got mine!!

Okay - thanks for that info! I guess I'll just check at Cons. Corner for online orders!

1. When will I receive notice of my online order?

You will receive notice of your online order once it has been processed and confirmed. This typically takes 1-2 business days. You will receive an email with your order details and tracking information once it has been shipped.

2. Can I track my online order?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking information. You can also log into your Pampered Chef account to track your order status.

3. Will I receive a confirmation email for my online order?

Yes, you will receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed and processed. This email will contain your order details and estimated delivery date.

4. How long does it take for online orders to be processed?

Online orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days. However, during peak times or holidays, processing times may be slightly longer.

5. Can I make changes to my online order after it has been placed?

No, unfortunately, once an online order has been placed, it cannot be modified. If you need to make changes or cancel your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KBender295
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KBender295
  • ChefBeckyD