• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would You Serve With Chile?

In summary, popular side dishes to serve with chile include rice, cornbread, tortilla chips, and a simple salad. Bread is also a great option, either a crusty loaf or warm tortillas. Many people enjoy topping their chile with shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, crumbled queso fresco, or sour cream. Roasted vegetables, stir-fry, or steamed broccoli make delicious accompaniments. And while chile is traditionally served hot, it can also be paired with a cold dish such as a cucumber and tomato salad or avocado dip for a nice contrast.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
A side of Argentina and Bolivia.

It's a classic South American dish.

You could even have some Amazons serve Brazil nuts.

OMG! LMAO You are NUTS!! I was thinking someone didn't know how to spell "chili" and that it could have gone in a different forum! *shaking my head in disbelief I fell for it!*

From another thread, this seems appropriate somehow:"Kid, the next time I say, 'Let's go someplace like Bolivia,' let's GO someplace like Bolivia."

How about a nice bottle of Santiago?

Hello! As a pampered chef consultant, I couldn't agree more with your suggestion of incorporating flavors from Argentina and Bolivia into a classic South American dish. The combination of these two countries' culinary influences is sure to create a delicious and unique meal. And adding Brazil nuts, which are known for their rich and creamy flavor, is a great way to add a touch of the Amazon to the dish. Thank you for sharing this wonderful idea!

1. What sides would pair well with chile?

Some popular side dishes to serve with chile include rice, cornbread, tortilla chips, and a simple salad. These options help balance out the spice and add texture to the meal.

2. Can I serve chile with bread?

Yes, bread is a great option to serve with chile. You can choose a crusty loaf of bread to soak up the flavorful broth, or serve warm tortillas for a more traditional pairing.

3. What type of cheese is best to serve with chile?

Many people enjoy topping their chile with shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese. Other options include crumbled queso fresco or a dollop of sour cream for added creaminess.

4. Are there any vegetable dishes that go well with chile?

Absolutely! Roasted vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, and zucchini make a delicious side dish for chile. You can also serve a simple vegetable stir-fry or a side of steamed broccoli.

5. Can I serve chile with a cold dish?

While chile is traditionally served hot, it can also be paired with a cold side dish such as a refreshing cucumber and tomato salad or a chilled, creamy avocado dip. This can be a nice contrast to the warm and spicy chile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CRuff
Replies