• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Stir Fry Set: Black Friday Sale Update and Return Options

In summary, the Save on Stir Fry Set for Black Friday includes a 12-inch non-stick stir fry pan, a bamboo stir fry spatula, and a silicone splatter guard. The regular price of the set is $49.50, but it is currently on sale for $39.50. It can be purchased online through the company's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The set is covered by a satisfaction guarantee and can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The sale for the Save on Stir Fry Set ends at 11:59pm on Black Friday, while supplies last.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I had my black Friday sale last week. A guest purchased the Stir Fry Set which was the Stir Fry Skillet and the combo pack of items. She saved $32.50 on her order through the sale. Well I sent out my outlet email today and now she's calling because the old professional skillet is on the outlet for cheaper than the one she bought. She asked me what the difference was (I told her) and what she could do. I told her that she would probably be happier with the skillet she has but that if she doesn't like it she can return it and buy the other. Well I just got to thinking, I technically paid for part of her skillet! If she returns it should I just call it a loss? I guess I would technically get commission on both orders she placed.

Plus, another factor is that outlet items don't have a warranty.

Under normal circumstances, you may or may not know about a customer returning an items that you offered a personal discount on, so I would just count it as a loss.

HTH!

I already told her that she wouldn't have a warranty. Plus the more I think about it, with the money she saved from the sale plus the fact that she would have to pay direct shipping, she pretty much is already saving more money than if she bought the professional skillet.

What is included in the Save on Stir Fry Set?

The Save on Stir Fry Set for Black Friday includes a 12-inch non-stick stir fry pan, a bamboo stir fry spatula, and a silicone splatter guard.

What is the regular price of the Save on Stir Fry Set?

The regular price of the Save on Stir Fry Set is $49.50, but it is currently on sale for Black Friday at $39.50.

Can I purchase the Save on Stir Fry Set online?

Yes, you can purchase the Save on Stir Fry Set online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

What is the return policy for the Save on Stir Fry Set?

The Save on Stir Fry Set is covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

When does the Save on Stir Fry Set sale end?

The Black Friday sale for the Save on Stir Fry Set ends at 11:59pm on Black Friday, while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat