• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Do You Currently Offer at Your Shows?

In summary, the conversation revolved around different recipes used for cooking shows, the number of recipes offered and their effectiveness in boosting sales. Participants shared their favorite recipes, such as the Molten Lava Cake in the Deep Covered Baker (DCB), and their preferred dishes to make in the DCB. Some mentioned rotating recipes every season and sticking to recipes from the Season's Best as a perk for the host. The topic of messy cutting and serving of the 30 Minute Chicken dish was also discussed. Overall, the conversation emphasized the importance of offering a variety of recipes and finding ones that the host and guests enjoy.
Katiek77
What recipes do you currently use for you shows? How many do you offer? What recipes do you use that help boost sales? For those of you who offer one recipe a month, which ones do you use and how is that working for you?
I haven't picked out which recipes I will be using yet.:chef:

I usually do two if they are quick, maybe three if we show how to do a sweet dip. I tried doing the same demo all month long but my hosts really appreciate a variety so I offer three or four and if they don't like those, we think of somemore. I know it is easier to do the same one, but I don't like that. I love doing the Molten Lava Cake in the DCB, people buy the DCB just because of that cake!!! I love anything in the DCB! I am hoping to do the potato chowder thru fall, I think it awesome and affordable. I will also offer to do the Motlen Lava Cake since I have two DCBs. Some of my hosts request my sweet dip, they love it!!! 1 block of cream cheese, 1 jar of marshmallow fluff (7oz) mix well and divide in the dots trio bowl and add some of our sweet sprinkles to each one, set this inside the dots medium round bowl and fill it with pretzels and apples and other dippable fruits. My main preference is recipes that are quick, I don't anyone to get bored and have to listen to me drone on and on!!

Anything in the DCB... I've done the BBQ Pork Sandwiches with the onion-cranberry marmalade (although there was way too much onion slicing/chopping... made everyone teary!). Fabulous fajitas with salsa and guacamole was good. My favorite this past month was Jerk Chicken Nachos, cooking the chicken breasts in the DCB first. It was such an easy, but totally impressive recipe.
I like making some sort of cake/cobbler in the DCB as an extra as well.

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder and Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites
30 Minute Chicken and Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites
Jerk Chicken Nachos
Chicken Fried Rice and Steamed Wonton Purses

I don't do Dessert shows, typically.

The only main dish I've done yet is the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco in the DCB. And once I did the Garlic Bites as an accompaniment and twice I've offered the Brownie Bites as a dessert to follow it.I'm ready to branch out - but I gotta find one I love at home first - then I can love it at a show. I just don't feel like I can sell something I didn't love. (I know - we sell the product, not the food - but if the food doesn't wow the product fails, IMO, kwim?)

I change every season and usually offer 4-6 recipes per season. I try to stick with recipes from the Season's Best as a great thing for the host since she gets all the recipes with her free season's best. This time I'm offering:
Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas (not in the season's best)
Southwestern MeatLoaf
Morraccan Chicken Crostinis
Creamy Chocolate Banana Trifle.

ChefBeckyD said:
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder and Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites
30 Minute Chicken and Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites
Jerk Chicken Nachos
Chicken Fried Rice and Steamed Wonton Purses

I don't do Dessert shows, typically.

Where can I find the Garlic Biscuit Bites recipe. Anything with garlic and cheese is good

I have been doing the 30 min chicken and the Microwave Molten Lava Cake. Everybody loves the cake and are amazed with the chicken.

PamperedChefLayla said:
Where can I find the Garlic Biscuit Bites recipe. Anything with garlic and cheese is good

Just posted it on the thread that was asking for it...

i've still not seen an answer someone asked about how to serve and cut the 30 minute chicken with out making a mess!

I usually offer: Cool Veggie Pizza, Spinach Artichoke Ring, Mom's Apple Crisp and the Lava Cake if the host has 15+ guests.

I wanted to add: If the guests have been to numerous shows, I would offer a new recipe. I usually ask the host if he or she has a preferred recipe. I like to stick with what I am comfortable with so I don't have to think about the recipe.

lauriedip said:
i've still not seen an answer someone asked about how to serve and cut the 30 minute chicken with out making a mess!

That's because there isn't any.

I do this demo all the time, and cutting and serving is always a mess...but that doesn't seem to matter.

I just hack away at it.

AJPratt said:
I wanted to add: If the guests have been to numerous shows, I would offer a new recipe. I usually ask the host if he or she has a preferred recipe. I like to stick with what I am comfortable with so I don't have to think about the recipe.

I actually have several groups of repeat hosts who sometimes host several times a season or even a month. I never offer a different recipe than what I'm offering all season. Most of the time they want the one that they had at the last party because it was so good!

wadesgirl said:
I actually have several groups of repeat hosts who sometimes host several times a season or even a month. I never offer a different recipe than what I'm offering all season. Most of the time they want the one that they had at the last party because it was so good!

I get that a lot, too! Can't blame them!!:D

Where do I find the recipe for Molten Lava Cake? I am trying to decide on a couple of recipes for my grand opening show. I thought I would try the taste testing show that has been mentioned in a different thread.

My host just let me know she wants a dessert party for this friday night, but I never did a dessert party...Any suggestions? I was thinking the molten lava cake and maybe the mini carrot cake? Don't know how I would demo them though?! Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA:chef:

I do the 30 minute chicken a lot, I lift mine out of the Deep Covered Baker and place it on the Simple Additions Large Rectangle Platter, it always looks so pretty, and I let the guest hack away at it :)

What are the most popular recipes offered at your shows?

Our most popular recipes at shows include our classic guacamole, chicken alfredo bake, veggie pizza, and chocolate lava cake. These recipes are consistently loved by our customers and are easy to make at home.

Do you offer any healthy recipes at your shows?

Yes, we offer a variety of healthy recipes at our shows, including our quinoa and black bean salad, roasted vegetable medley, and grilled salmon with mango salsa. We believe in promoting a balanced and healthy lifestyle, so we make sure to have options for those with dietary restrictions or preferences.

Can I request a specific recipe for a show?

Absolutely! We are always open to suggestions and requests from our customers. If there is a specific recipe you would like to see at a show, please let your consultant know and they will do their best to accommodate your request.

Are your recipes suitable for beginners?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for cooks of all levels. Our consultants are also trained to provide step-by-step instructions and tips to make the cooking process seamless for beginners.

Do you offer any vegetarian or vegan recipes at your shows?

Yes, we offer a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes at our shows, including our stuffed portobello mushrooms, lentil and vegetable curry, and tofu stir fry. We believe in catering to all dietary needs and preferences, so our shows have a diverse range of recipes for everyone to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChefDode
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • lmradlein