• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Pampered Chef Products Are You Getting for People as Christmas Gifts?

In summary, the top selling Pampered Chef products for Christmas gifts are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Cooking Blender, Deluxe Air Fryer, Mix 'N Chop, and Rockcrok Dutch Oven. These products can also be personalized with engraving or custom labels for a unique gift. During the Christmas season, Pampered Chef offers special deals and promotions on select products. There are also several products specifically designed for baking and desserts, such as the Stoneware Cookie Sheet, Bakers Roller, and Twixit! Clip Combo Pack. Regardless of whether or not you are a consultant, anyone can purchase Pampered Chef products as Christmas gifts through a consultant's website, hosting a party, or directly from the Pampered Chef website.
DebPC
Staff member
My daughter and son in law are getting all the glass storage containers and the Grinder Set.
My sister is getting the Microwave grips.

Teachers are getting a 1-cup prep bowl filled with holiday M&Ms and a holiday bamboo spoonMy SIL is getting the glass storage containers and the 3-cup prep bowls. She mentioned at Thanksgiving she has the 2-cup ones and likes them a lot so I'm adding to her collection.

All the teachers received 2014 Calendars, as will my mom, sister and SIL.

Not really a product, but still made a nice gift.

A good single, vegetarian foodie friend is getting the Garlic & Brie Baker and a variety of rubs. I'm also including a recipe book for it I found here and added the 3-minute dip to. I thought he would enjoy being able to quickly entertain friends with minimal effort.

I've attached the new recipe book in case anyone wants to use it. Thank you to the consultant who posted it first. I can't make stuff like that, but I'm good at editing and updating. Thank you for sharing your effort with all of us!

Shari in TX

Attachments

• Garlic & Brie Baker updated.docx
    826.4 KB · Views: 783
Gave my coworkers a trivet and collection of holiday spoons/spatula. The one who doesn't cook, gave a qwickcut knife and trivet. My bride boxed them in a small gift box - looks nice!

I got my mother the garlic & brie baker and pot holders, my sister cookie sheets, and my brother in law a pie plate and gate.

What are the top selling Pampered Chef products for Christmas gifts?

The top selling Pampered Chef products for Christmas gifts include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Cooking Blender, Deluxe Air Fryer, Mix 'N Chop, and Rockcrok Dutch Oven.

Can I personalize the Pampered Chef products as Christmas gifts?

Yes, many Pampered Chef products can be personalized with engraving or custom labels for a unique and thoughtful gift.

Are there any special holiday deals or promotions for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special holiday deals and promotions, such as discounted bundles or free shipping, on select products during the Christmas season.

Are there any Pampered Chef products specifically for baking and desserts?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products for baking and desserts, including the Stoneware Cookie Sheet, Bakers Roller, and Twixit! Clip Combo Pack.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products as Christmas gifts if I am not a consultant?

Yes, anyone can purchase Pampered Chef products as Christmas gifts by shopping through a consultant's website or hosting a virtual or in-person party. You can also purchase directly from the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mvspenny
  • ChefPeg
  • Products and Tips
Replies