• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Favorite Pampered Chef Product and Why?

I have the small and the large and they both get a lot of use. It's the perfect size for a small crowd or for multiple people to share. I have to agree with Carolyn on this one. The Classic Batter Bowl is my favorite product.
SillyChef
I am making like a "brag book" with everyones favorite Pampered Chef Product. What is your #1 favorite product and why?

My favorite would have to be the catalog!!!! I have too many faves to narrow it down to just one. Sorry, guess that's not what you wanted to hear.

Let's see, what I use the most are:
  • Cookware - so easy to clean, nothing sticks, even heating, love the clear lids!
  • Small Mix n Scrape - I do everything with those
  • Micro-cooKers - steam veggies, reheat left-overs
  • Stoneware - whatever goes in the oven goes on or in a stone! I use the small bar pan the most, fits in my toaster oven.
  • Stainless Mixing Bowls - The best! Love the non-skid bottoms and the deep bowl.

Oh, I could just go on and on!

Oh, I almost forgot....Rosemary & Herb Seasoning....fantastic!

I'm not so crazy about the Deluxe Cheese Grater, but I really like the Microplane......

okay, I'll stop now :)

I always ask my guests this at shows, and usually say I can't name ONE fave. But after conference last year, someone in a class brought up THE STARTER KIT as a favorite product. So, now I say that's my fave product, because I can't imagine my life without PC! Plus, it leads to my recruiting talk:)

I LOVE the All the Best Cookbook! And I use my Family Skillet almost every day! But I do really love the Microplane grater.

What a tough question!!!
I agree - the Starter Kit!!
But if I had to list an individual item...hmmm
Lg Round Stone
Fluted Stoneware Pan
Deluxe Cheese Grater
Easy Accent Decorator

And just out of curiosity - after we all list our favorite products, I'd like to see us compare our own list with our own Top Sell list...cuz I am noticed my faves (all but 1 of them) are in my top 15 sellers of 2006. I guess we tend to sell the things we love...a good reason to fall in love with the higher price point items - LOL

At my shows I say that it's the Opportunity because
  • It allows people to make as much or as little money as they want
  • It's flexible
  • It helps people connect with other people who they may not ever have met otherwise
  • It makes it easy to get ALL the tools in the catalog
  • It's not expensive to start and there's not a huge commitment

But my favorite product varies depending on what I've been cooking lately. :)

lacychef said:
I always ask my guests this at shows, and usually say I can't name ONE fave. But after conference last year, someone in a class brought up THE STARTER KIT as a favorite product. So, now I say that's my fave product, because I can't imagine my life without PC! Plus, it leads to my recruiting talk:)

I LOVE that idea!!! I always go around the room and ask what everyone's favorite product is, and during my demo I let them know my favorite, but I really like the thought of saying the starter kit as a product. I will definitely begin doing this at my shows.

My absolute favorite product would have to be the Prep Bowls. I use them every single day - I may buy another set. I love them for leftovers in the fridge, they are the perfect size for Jell-O or pudding or ice cream for the kids. My favorite feature is that they sit perfectly in my car's cup holder. I make some Spaghetti-O's for my daughter, put it in the Prep Bowl and then take it to the restaurant for her meal.

If I have to choose one, it would be the stoneware bar pan. The large one. I use this at least once a day and sometimes more. I am thinking of buying another one as there are times I would like to have two. This pan does EVERYTHING! I cook bacon on it, grilled cheese, pancakes, omlets, cookies, pumpkin rolls, any type of frozen convenience foods (FF, nuggets ect.) and too many more than I can name. LOVE LOVE LOVE this pan. If you don't already have one, you should really get one.
I agree with Carolyn, you sell your favorites. I sell at least one of these at every show but usually 2 or 3 and come Feb, I am going to try to sell one to everyone at my shows :)

I'm addicted to the new forged cutlery... and so is my DH. I earned two of the knives as the recuiting bonus, got a couple others at 60% off and I think the others as freebies from my open house. I have the whole set and wouldn't trade them for anything.My ol' standby ... Classic Batter Bowl. I use it to mix EVERYTHING.

I am addicted to the forged cutlery too! I really want a forged carving set...crossing my fingers...and even though i have all of the necessities and don't know if I would use any other knives, I want more...MORE..MORE!!

I could not live without:
Stoneware Bar Pan (LOVE it for bacon, especially!!!)
Citrus Press (I use a lot of fresh limes)
Prep Bowls (they replaced my little Pyrex bowls. LOVE that they have lids, measure marks & are perfect for ice cream!)
Silicone Basting Brush - (hooray! no more shedding when I baste!!)
Santoku Knife!! The BEST!

~Editted to add Santoku!

Last edited:
siderits said:
I'm addicted to the new forged cutlery... and so is my DH. I earned two of the knives as the recuiting bonus, got a couple others at 60% off and I think the others as freebies from my open house. I have the whole set and wouldn't trade them for anything.

My ol' standby ... Classic Batter Bowl. I use it to mix EVERYTHING.
oh yeah!!! how could I forget the KNIVES.....I love them too!

I cannot limit it to one so I will jsut name several and why.

Chopper - it just makes things to easy. I use ti hate chopping chicken and not I like it b/c the chopper does it so well.

Large Bar Pan - it is wonderful for everything!

Medium Bar Pan - it is great for cooking smaller portions.

Forged Cutlery - they are sharp as I have ever had - my scars prove it! They just slice right through with no effort on my part. I am having to get use to not having to work so hard with them!

Mini-baker - it is perfect for most dips for my family and I use it almost every weekend.

Prep bowls - cooking my son a cheese egg in the microwave in 45 seconds. Especially during Grey's Anatomy commercials!

Deep Dish Pie Plate
- I rarely use it for pies. I use it to double dip recipes or make smaller portions of large casseroles.

All the Best Cookbook - it has so many recipe that I love and use
all the time.

I need to stop now.......

It is a tie, sorry i couldn't choose!!! The Forged Cutlery Chef Knife and the Large Bar pan. I use them both several times a day.

Ummmmmmm, Ummmmmmmmm, I love the woven selections...sounds weird, but I have just usen that soooo much so far. I have a candle on it on my table. I served dinner to Kevin on it one night. I used it for entertaining. It just makes EVERYTHING look nice. I want EVERY SINGLE PIECE.

Not gona lie. I tell everyone about the QUICK STIR PITCHER. I don't know how anyone lives with out one. JUST LOVE IT. Can't burn things with it. You all do know I am a ONE RIGHT??? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Cracking myself up today..hahaha

The can opener and the mini-measuring cup.

The scrapers - any size but the small is best

The prep bowls and the SS bowls.

lacychef said:
I have the guests tell me this too, but I go one step further and tell them that you can't have the same favorite as anyone else....if someone else says your fave then you have to decide on another favorite! I got tired of too many people saying oh yeah, I like that too....

Jilleysue said:
Ummmmmmm, Ummmmmmmmm, I love the woven selections...sounds weird, but I have just usen that soooo much so far. I have a candle on it on my table. I served dinner to Kevin on it one night. I used it for entertaining. It just makes EVERYTHING look nice. I want EVERY SINGLE PIECE.

Not gona lie. I tell everyone about the QUICK STIR PITCHER. I don't know how anyone lives with out one. JUST LOVE IT. Can't burn things with it. You all do know I am a ONE RIGHT??? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Cracking myself up today..hahaha

I have a MK lady who was a past hostess with me - she has the woven round on her DR table as a centerpiece - she has a tall 3-wick burgundy candle in teh center, and the has these decorative leaves and berries surrounding it all piled up around it - it looks stunning.

Wow tough choice!!That's a tough question. But if I had to choose I guess I would have to say my
LARGE ROUND STONE

I have two and could probably use another one. I use it all the time to heat stuff up in the oven, and to make some fabulous homemade pizzas!!

Debbie

Asking me what's your favorite PC product is like asking somebody with kids which one they love the most:p

Let's see:
Simple additions (they are my everyday dishes)
Santoku
Cookware (12"skillet, 4qt covered casserole)
bamboo spoons
scraper collection
can opener
speaders
batter bowls
med bar pan
Sm oval baker
med round stone
seasonings and basil oil are used daily in my house
and the "all the best cookbook"
HELLO MY NAME IS RENNEA AND I AM A PAMPERED CHEF ADDICT:cool:

What I say at my shows is our business opportunity (gotta work it in any way I can)!

What I say to fellow consultants is: Large Bar Pan!!!

Oh I use my Stoneware Bar Pan all the time too. I love that thing!

The whisk... I use it all the time b/c I am always mixing something.

dollfangs said:
If I have to choose one, it would be the stoneware bar pan. The large one. I use this at least once a day and sometimes more. I am thinking of buying another one as there are times I would like to have two. This pan does EVERYTHING! I cook bacon on it, grilled cheese, pancakes, omlets, cookies, pumpkin rolls, any type of frozen convenience foods (FF, nuggets ect.) and too many more than I can name. LOVE LOVE LOVE this pan. If you don't already have one, you should really get one.

I totally agree... and it's the ONE thing that broke on the way to the UK. :( I was able to get a replacement but it would have cost more for MIL to ship it to me than the pan was worth... and they don't sell it here! :( :( :(

All the new knives- Cutting up whole chickens is so easy now.
Charlene

Lordy, I love it all! Absolute favorites have to be:

The Cookware - even, even cooking and absolutely no clean-up (and the flared rims, and the silicone handles, and easy storage, and it looks sharp)

The Microplane - I was using three versions/sizes before PC came out with theirs. Love it, love it. Nothing grates finer, quicker, or easier.

The Prep Bowls - I use them every day (prepping, measuring, storing, baking). I agree that six aren't enough!

The Batter Bowl - This has to be the LEXUS of mixing bowls. The measurement marks, the depth, the shape, handle, cover....so incredibly practical.

The Stoneware - Can't imagine going back to metal/glass. We only have one 'cookie sheet' and that's for putting frozen tv dinners on.

legacypc46 said:
The Stoneware - Can't imagine going back to metal/glass. We only have one 'cookie sheet' and that's for putting frozen tv dinners on.

I keep one metal one too, just for crafts and things like that. I can't imagine using anything other than stoneware!

I keep a metal one for my husband to bring food to and from the grill.

I love the large bar pan also. I use it every day almost. The garlic press is another one of my favorites. Use garlic all the time. The forged cutlerly and the prep bowls. I love the stainless steel mixing bowls too! Worth every penny!

Food Chopper -- use it every day, it sits on my counter, ready to go.

Easy Read Measuring Cups -- use those every day too (probably the mini the most though)-- no more "bobbing" to see if things are measured just right. They are awesome!

Batter Bowl -- enough said. ;)

Large Round Stone -- I've had it long before I was a consultant -- it is now almost black and so nonstick -- couldn't live without it!

Quick Cut Paring Knives - those things are tiny, but they are super sharp! I have five of them and can just grab one, use it and throw it in the dishwasher. Fabulous!

Executive Cookware -- have both the 5 piece and 7 piece sets -- just love them! I never thought I would use them as much as I do! And the new silicone whisks are wonderful to use with them -- no more scratching!!!

Oh I could go on -- what's not to love about PC?:)

I would have to say the rectangle baker and the rectangle lid/bowl (no longer available). These were the first two PC items I got, they were a wedding present from a relative (along with the Stoneware Sensations cookbook). I had no idea what to do with them, but I tried the Oven Baked French Toast recipe because my hubby loves French toast and I wanted to be able to say something nice about the items the next time I saw her.My husband loved the toast, and I loved the easy clean-up. Even though there are PC items I use more frequently, these are easily my favorites if only for sentimental reasons!

what!!! we can only pick 1?????here is what I use on a daily basis (well almost daily).
1. Lg Bar Pan
2. 10" Skillet
3. the kids use the sm. saute' twice a day
4. mix n' scrapers
5. batter bowls
6. TTA---where would I put ALL those tools LOL

the list goes on and on....you may have trouble coming up with a list of 1 favorite :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NelsonInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BarbFlan