• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mysterious Stone: Uses & Purposes

In summary, the Mysterious Stone is a versatile kitchen tool made of natural stone that evenly distributes heat in the oven, making it perfect for baking and serving hot or cold foods. To use it in the oven, preheat the oven with the stone inside and carefully place food on the hot stone for a crispy crust. It should not be used on the stovetop or in the microwave, and should be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. To maintain its non-stick surface, it is recommended to periodically season the stone with oil and avoid extreme temperature changes.
deanna_g
Anyone know what this is? It's a stone....what can it be used for?

Attachments

• pot.jpg
    pot.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 348
It's a stoneware crock. We've had them in plain stoneware, and also in several colors. I have them in Cranberry, Hunter Green, and Yellow.

You can bake in them - breads, baked beans, etc..., but I've mostly just used mine as a utensil holder, flower vase, and candle holder.

If you go to the files section and type in "crock" several documents w/ recipes will come up.

I chill mine and use it to serve macaroni/potato salad. I have also chilled the DCB to hold a large amount of salad :)

freeze and it will keep a bottle of wine chilled!

Hi there! It sounds like you may have received one of our popular Pampered Chef stoneware products! These stones are great for cooking and baking because they distribute heat evenly and help to create a crispy crust on your food. They can be used for a variety of dishes, from casseroles to desserts. Just make sure to season the stone properly before use and avoid using metal utensils on it. Happy cooking!

What is the Mysterious Stone and what is it used for?

The Mysterious Stone is a versatile kitchen tool made of natural stone that has been used for centuries. Its main purpose is to evenly distribute heat in the oven, making it perfect for baking breads, pizzas, and other dishes. It can also be used as a serving dish for hot or cold foods.

How do I use the Mysterious Stone in the oven?

To use the Mysterious Stone in the oven, preheat the oven with the stone inside for at least 30 minutes. Once the oven and stone are hot, carefully place your food on the stone and return it to the oven. The stone will evenly distribute heat and give your food a crispy crust.

Can I use the Mysterious Stone on the stovetop?

No, the Mysterious Stone should not be used on the stovetop. It is not designed to withstand direct heat and may crack or break if placed on a hot stovetop.

How do I clean and care for my Mysterious Stone?

To clean the Mysterious Stone, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not soak or submerge it in water. Allow the stone to cool completely before cleaning. To prevent cracking, avoid exposing the stone to extreme temperature changes. It is also recommended to season the stone periodically with oil to maintain its non-stick surface.

Is the Mysterious Stone safe to use in the microwave?

No, the Mysterious Stone should not be used in the microwave. It is not microwave-safe and may crack or break if heated in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef.Wanda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jbdowd0798
  • Products and Tips
Replies