• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Instructions Do You Give..

In summary, each product from Pampered Chef comes with specific instructions for its use, as well as general tips and tricks for effective use. There are a variety of recipes available on their website and in product manuals, and inspiration can also be found from their community of consultants and customers. Most products are microwave and oven-safe, but it's important to check the specific instructions for each product. Cleaning and maintenance instructions vary, but generally hand washing with warm, soapy water is recommended. Some products may be dishwasher safe, but it's best to refer to the product manual or website for specific instructions.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just got my website up and running. I have entered in a show. Now what are the instructions for guests so that they can order and have it count towards a show?

This is the sticker I have on the back of my catalogs:

Your Pampered Chef Consultant is:
Jeanine Larson
Consultant#
To place an order call me
123-555-1234
or vist my website:
www.pamperedchef.biz/
Go to "Order Products" (lower left on home page)
If invited to a show, order on that show using option#1.
Placing an individual order? Use option #2.

I make my own labels, 12 to a page. I cut them using my paper cutter. Not all of these lines are the same size on the label and the one line (as indicated) is in red.

1. Go to my website Welcome to In the Kitchen with
2. Click Order Products
3. When prompted, enter Jane Doe, (the hosts name), then click the link for her name
4. Shop, shop, shop! As long as Jane's name is in the upper rigt hand corner of the screen, your order will be credited to her show!

What instructions do you give for using the products?

Each product comes with specific instructions for its use. We also provide general tips and tricks for using our products effectively. You can find all the instructions in the product manual or on our website.

Do you have any recipes to go with the products?

Yes, we have a wide variety of recipes available on our website and in our product manuals. You can also find inspiration and ideas from our community of Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

Can I use the products in the microwave or oven?

The majority of our products are microwave and oven-safe, but it's always best to check the specific instructions for each product. Some products may have certain restrictions or recommendations for use in high heat or microwave settings.

How do I clean and maintain the products?

Cleaning and maintenance instructions vary for each product, but we generally recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and avoiding harsh abrasives or cleaners. For more specific instructions, please refer to the product manual or our website.

Are the products dishwasher safe?

Some of our products are dishwasher safe, but again, it's best to check the specific instructions for each product. Some may be top-rack dishwasher safe while others may need to be hand washed. We recommend referring to the product manual or our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • yummybytes