• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Hwc Products Are Big Sellers This Year?

In summary, the top-selling products from Pampered Chef this year are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Mix 'N Chop, Smooth-Edge Can Opener, and Stoneware Baker. These products are popular due to their high-quality and versatility, making cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. They are suitable for a variety of cooking methods and come with a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty. These products can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website, local independent consultants, and select retail stores and online retailers.
DebPC
Staff member
Now that we're half way thru May- what pink products are flying out the door ?

I've sold 3 mini scoop & measures, and 1 pack of twixits. I've really pushed them on my facebook page.. I even work at a Breast center and brought all of the items into work... I don't know why they're not selling that well.

I've sold 1 Twixit and 1 Scoop N Measure. I've really pushed them also, but no one seems to be interested.

Twix-Its are my biggest sellers, but the paring knife is a close second.

are the October HELP WHIP CANCER products and flyers on Consultants Corner yet? I thought I read that they were but I can't seem to find them. TIA

They are .. I forget where but I just did a search for Cancer. Here is the catalog insert.*Edited* It's under News and Events. Then Charitable Giving Programs. :)

Attachments

• HWC.pdf
    292.3 KB · Views: 631
sherrylynn said:
they are .. I forget where but i just did a search for cancer. Here is the catalog insert.

*edited*

it's under news and events. Then charitable giving programs. :)

thank you so much sherry lynn

What are the top-selling products from Pampered Chef this year?

The top-selling products from Pampered Chef this year include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Mix 'N Chop, the Smooth-Edge Can Opener, and the Stoneware Baker.

What makes these products so popular?

These products are popular because they are high-quality, versatile, and make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

Are these products suitable for all types of cooking?

Yes, these products are suitable for a variety of cooking methods including stovetop, oven, and air frying. They can also be used for a wide range of recipes and ingredients.

Do these products come with any warranties?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.

Where can I purchase these products?

You can purchase these products directly from the Pampered Chef website or from a local independent consultant. You can also find them at select retail stores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wycohibito
  • ilovpc