• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Use on Your Customer Order Forms?

:sad:I know when I had a catty show and she had her name, number and address listed it was much easier to find to get the info to her.....If someone wants your address all they have to do is a reverse number look-up, unless you have an unlisted number or address.
Denarella
...on the customer order forms for your information? A rubber stamp or one of those self inking stamps? And what do you all suggest giving customers who are having a catalog show? (These are women I know very well, if that makes a difference)

Thank you!

Dena

I use labels on everything

really? So you're using several per order form?

I use my self inking stamp and only stamp the 3rd page that goes to the customer.

and what info do both of you put on your stamp/labels? I just signed last Thursday night so I don't have a website yet but am quite anxious to get one. (Im guessing I have to wait until the debit card app goes through to get thewebsite?). I really was thinking about a stamp and using labels until then? LOL...Im so decisive....:yuck:

DebbieJ said:
I use my self inking stamp and only stamp the 3rd page that goes to the customer.
I do the same bc thats the stamp I also use to stamp my cattys;)

Carissidy said:
I do the same bc thats the stamp I also use to stamp my cattys;)

And what info is on them if you dont mind me asking? Name, title, PC, number and website?

I use outside order forms for both cooking and catalog shows...and for some reason i never thought of putting my information on the order forms :blushing: I do use labels on my catalogs though.;)

Denarella said:
And what info is on them if you dont mind me asking? Name, title, PC, number and website?
Mine just says my Name,address,phone number and my yahoo email acct bc I too dont have a PWS yet...:( But I do this so they know who write the check out to, and they have all my info to contact me down the road!:)

Carissidy said:
Mine just says my Name,address,phone number and my yahoo email acct bc I too dont have a PWS yet...:( But I do this so they know who write the check out to, and they have all my info to contact me down the road!:)

I dont know why, but Im leary about putting my home address down....but I guess it could only help you?

I would recommend name, phone #, and email and/or PWS. You don't need to put your address. I only give my address to my hostesses so they know where to mail their guest lists!

Denarella said:
and what info do both of you put on your stamp/labels? I just signed last Thursday night so I don't have a website yet but am quite anxious to get one. (Im guessing I have to wait until the debit card app goes through to get thewebsite?). I really was thinking about a stamp and using labels until then? LOL...Im so decisive....:yuck:

You should go to CC and try applying for the PWS. I think I heard, but I could be mistaken, that they were letting new consultants use normal credit cards. If not, you can probably call HO & get your debit card number as the number is usually available within a few days of applying.

Denarella said:
I dont know why, but Im leary about putting my home address down....but I guess it could only help you?

I think your name, phone number, email address, and website are fine. There is no need to include your home address if you are uncomfortable with that.

If someone wants your address all they have to do is a reverse number look-up, unless you have an unlisted number or address.

pampchefrhondab said:
If someone wants your address all they have to do is a reverse number look-up, unless you have an unlisted number or address.

I dont have a home number..just a cellphone. No need for house phone. Only person that calls is my mom....lol

pampchefrhondab said:

Or if you use your cell number instead of your landline. :p But it does mean someone has to go through some effort to track you down in which case your name and state is likely enough.

I know when I had a catty show and she had her name, number and address listed it was much easier to find to get the info to her.....I hear ya....

tlennhoff said:
Or if you use your cell number instead of your landline. :p But it does mean someone has to go through some effort to track you down in which case your name and state is likely enough.

Yes, you're right, cell phone number would not show up.

I hate that when my customers give me a cell number. When I do my mailings and haven't heard from someone in a long time I always do a reverse number look-up to make sure they are still at the same address/number.

pampchefrhondab said:
Yes, you're right, cell phone number would not show up.

I hate that when my customers give me a cell number. When I do my mailings and haven't heard from someone in a long time I always do a reverse number look-up to make sure they are still at the same address/number.

alright alrighhttt....address needs to go on.....what about websites....can get them til your debit card is opened?

Denarella said:
alright alrighhttt....address needs to go on.....what about websites....can get them til your debit card is opened?

I think so. Can you sign onto consultant corner yet? If so, sign in, click on personal website assistant on the right hand "frame", and try signing up using a personal/non-pc credit card. It will either work or not. You'll know instantly.

Denarella said:

My address is on only one piece of literature that I use in my business (it's on an instruction sheet that goes with the guest list I give to a cooking show host).

I quit stamping my order forms a few years ago. Either I or the guests (sometimes I have them do this it the start of the show) write my name and phone number on the order form.

I don’t use a stamp for anything anymore . . . got tired of the ink running on the catalogs. The labels on my catalog say:

Your Pampered Chef consultant is:
Jeanine Larson
Consultant #XXXXXX
Place your order over the phone or through my website:
269-555-5555
Welcome to In the Kitchen with

For those who may wonder how I get all that information on one label, I make these labels (12 to a page) on a full page label and cut out using my paper cutter.

I use a stamp on the first and third pages of the order form and on the wishlist page.

I give the guest the last page and the wishlist and the host gets the first page. I have had several people say they use the wishlist page to help keep track of what they have/want and I want my info at their fingertips.

I never give anything out without my information on it. You never know what piece they might come across at a later date just when they want something.

My stamp contains my name, consultant #, phone #, email and website.

What Do You Use to Cut and Chop Vegetables?

One of our most popular tools for cutting and chopping vegetables is the Salad Chopper. It has two stainless steel blades that easily chop through vegetables, fruits, and even meat.

What Do You Use to Mix and Blend Ingredients?

Our Mix N' Chop tool is perfect for mixing and blending ingredients. It has a heat-resistant nylon head that easily breaks up ground meats, vegetables, and more.

What Do You Use to Measure Ingredients?

We have a variety of measuring tools, but one of our most versatile is the Adjustable Measuring Spoon. It can measure both dry and liquid ingredients, and has an adjustable slider for precise measurements.

What Do You Use to Bake and Cook in the Oven?

Our Stoneware collection is perfect for baking and cooking in the oven. It is made from natural clay and creates a beautiful, even bake every time.

What Do You Use to Serve and Display Food?

Our Bamboo Serving Platter is a great option for serving and displaying food. It has a beautiful, natural look and is perfect for entertaining guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • chellb1234