• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Post-Event Leads: Tips for Handling Incomplete Drawing Slips

In summary, Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, cooking classes, and meal planning services. They specialize in products that make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. Their products include knives, cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and small appliances. Pampered Chef does not have physical stores, but their products can be purchased through independent consultants or on their website. They also offer virtual cooking classes and meal planning services. To become a consultant, one can sign up on their website or through an existing consultant and receive training and support. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other kitchen brands is their use of high-quality materials, rigorous testing, satisfaction guarantee, and excellent customer service.
ElizabethPurvis
with drawing slips that people did not fill out completely?? I had a fair over the weekend and had about 15 people not mark any boxes (got 3 yeses about hosting, 4 maybes and 1 possible recruit!) Do you call them anyway and tell them that they won a free cooking show? I was giving away the grilling planks and a cookie press and was thinking that I could call someone who put noting and tell them they won one of the prizes and then ask them if they would want to talk...Hmmm...and ideas?

Thanks!

Elizabeth

If you have their number then they probably won't mind you calling. Just say that you pulled her name from a drawing for a free show and you were wondering if she would be interested.

Yep ~ I'd call them!

Ginny

Absolutely call them. You don't even have to make reference to the fact that they didn't mark anything.

I call and thank them for stopping by my booth. I ask if they have any questions or if I can do anything at all for them.

Definately call them. I have had booths the past two weekends and have booked shows for people who only gave me their name and phone number.

I let them know they won a free kitchen show. I love it, because my June is starting to shape up. :)

If they gave you their number then they gave you permission to call them. They wanted to win something so tell them they won the free cooking show! Who knows, they just might turn out to be a great host or customer.

Ok, now I just have to talk myself into making those calls!! Thanks everyone!

Its easy! Just call to follow up! You can offer to send a catalog.

What Do You All Do?

At Pampered Chef, we specialize in high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. We also offer cooking classes and meal planning services to help you create delicious meals at home.

What kind of products do you offer?

We offer a wide range of products, including knives, cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and small appliances. Our products are designed to make cooking and baking tasks easier and more efficient.

Do you have a physical store or only sell online?

We do not have physical stores, but our products can be purchased through our independent consultants or on our website. We also offer virtual cooking classes and meal planning services.

How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant, you can sign up on our website or through an existing consultant. You will receive training and support to help you start and grow your own business with Pampered Chef.

What sets your products apart from other kitchen brands?

Our products are made with high-quality materials and are rigorously tested to ensure they meet our standards of durability and functionality. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee and excellent customer service to ensure our customers are happy with their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Brandie
  • Stephanie S
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef