• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Going to Do Differently in Your Pampered Chef Biz This New Year?

In summary, my goals are to make 10 shows a month, pay off debt, recruit one new consultant a month, and become a director by Dec. 31st.
milkangel
MY Goals are this year besides having another baby are.

1. 10 shows a month ( 5 cooking and 5 catalog)
2. pay off debt using pc money i have earned.
3. 2500 monthly in sales
4. recruit 1 new consultant a month
5. become a director by DEC 31. 2011:love:
6. carry my tote bag every where how do you guys deal with your tote bag? by whats in it for your cards or money?
7. 321 plan

Last edited:
(1) Make those follow-up & customer care phone calls! (Seems hardly possible another year has flown by. I remember making the same goal LAST new year! *sigh*)
(2) 6 Live shows a month minimum
(3) Financial Goals: Be able to make a car payment (want to get my DH a truck for his 40th in June); set aside college funds each year for my kids; and help offset cost of braces for my 3rd
(4) Directory by Conference (love the restructured plan again- more attainable to me)

Great goals Milkangel.
1. Make scheduled time for my business weekly.
2. Hold a minimum of 8 shows a month
3. Director by June 2011

Last edited:
Being intentionally with my business.
Host coaching for $1000 parties (starting an exclusive $1000/host club with major pampering for those who reach this level. Dinner party.)
3 parties a week. 1 to 2 recruits a month.
Customer care calls and 3-2-1 daily.
Working with my downline to help them achieve a Pay Raise sooner.
Most importantly - to have fun.

* 3 Contacts a day
* Get more organized
* Set goals
* At least 6 cooking shows a month
* Become Director
* Earn TWO trips
* Host coach

Last edited:
I'm adding a new one: Earn TWO trips this year. ;)

HOST COACHING! I'm going to be really consistent about this!!

And like Bobbi said - Earning TWO trips!!

ShelbyMichalek said:
HOST COACHING! I'm going to be really consistent about this!!

And like Bobbi said - Earning TWO trips!!

Yup. I need to edit mine.

Mine is edited in my signature below...

1. What new products or services will be offered in your Pampered Chef business this year?

This year, we will be introducing a line of healthy meal prep tools and cookware that will make it easier for you to stick to your New Year's resolutions. We will also be expanding our selection of gluten-free and vegan options to cater to a wider range of dietary needs.

2. Will there be any changes to your compensation plan in the new year?

Yes, we will be making some adjustments to our compensation plan to better reward our consultants for their hard work and dedication. We will also be offering additional bonuses and incentives to help you reach your financial goals.

3. How will you support and train your team to achieve success in the new year?

We will be providing ongoing training and support through virtual workshops, webinars, and one-on-one coaching. Our team leaders will also be hosting local events and meetups to help you connect with other consultants and share best practices.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for customers in the new year?

Yes, we will be running monthly promotions and offering exclusive discounts on our most popular products. We will also be launching a loyalty program for our customers, where they can earn points for every purchase and redeem them for free products.

5. How will you differentiate your Pampered Chef business from other direct sales companies this year?

This year, we will be focusing on enhancing the customer experience by providing personalized recommendations and cooking tips based on their preferences. We will also be offering a seamless online shopping experience and expanding our social media presence to reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Mindi cunningham
Replies