• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strange Tracking Number for Shipped Items - Unavailable from CC? | HO Inquiry

In summary, a "Weird Tracking Number" is a unique identification number assigned by the shipping carrier to track packages. It could show up as "Weird" due to technical errors or if the package is being tracked by a different carrier. However, the package is still on its way and you can still track it using the "Weird Tracking Number" or by contacting customer service for a valid tracking number.
ChefMary412
I had two small batter lids that needed adjustments.. both have been shipped, but there is a weird tracking number. It is extra long and I cannot see the tracking. It says that it is "unavilable" from CC not fedex?? (message pops up in CC.)

Anyone ever see this before? I wanted to check here before I bothered HO

Probably USPS Priority, DHL or possibly Smartpost. Smartpost tracking connects differently through the FedEx site.What is the tracking number? (You can tell by the format whose it is).

I didn't even think of that it might be USPS since it is just two small lids.
thanks. It shipped th 16th so I was hoping to have it for my customers today. Snow probably delayed it.

Yup, that is USPS: Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: 9102 0535 5746 8064 8610 71
Status: Arrival at UnitYour item arrived at 1:45 PM on December 20, 2008 in DOUGLAS, MA 01516. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Label/Receipt Number: 9102 0535 5746 8064 8610 71
Detailed Results:

Bullet Arrival at Unit, December 20, 2008, 1:45 pm, DOUGLAS, MA 01516
Bullet Processed, December 20, 2008, 8:00 am, SHREWSBURY, MA 01546
Bullet Shipment Accepted; December 19, 2008, 12:57 pm, SHREWSBURY, MA 01546
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 19, 2008
Bullet Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, December 16, 2008, 6:12 pm, DES PLAINES, IL 60018

Thank you! I guess it will be in my mail on Monday.

Go Janet Go Janet!

.Hi there,Thank you for reaching out about the strange tracking number for your shipped items. I can understand how frustrating it must be to not be able to track your package properly. I haven't personally seen this issue before, but I will definitely look into it for you.In the meantime, I recommend reaching out to our customer service team at HO. They will be able to assist you in tracking your package and determining why the tracking number is showing as unavailable from CC instead of FedEx. They may also be able to provide more information about the length of the tracking number.I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we will do our best to resolve this issue for you as quickly as possible. Thank you for being a valued consultant and for choosing Pampered Chef.
Pampered Chef Consultant

What is a "Weird Tracking Number"?

A "Weird Tracking Number" is a unique identification number assigned to each package or shipment by the shipping carrier. It helps track the movement and delivery status of the package.

Why is my tracking number showing up as "Weird"?

This could be due to a technical error or a glitch in the system. It could also happen if the package is being shipped internationally and is being tracked by a different carrier than the one you selected.

Is my package still on its way if the tracking number is "Weird"?

Yes, your package is still on its way even if the tracking number appears as "Weird". It may just be a temporary issue and you can check back later for an updated tracking status.

Can I still track my package with a "Weird Tracking Number"?

Yes, you can still track your package with a "Weird Tracking Number". The tracking information may be available on the carrier's website or you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

How can I get a valid tracking number for my package?

If you have received a "Weird Tracking Number", please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with a valid tracking number or help resolve any issues with your current tracking number.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • maghawes
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annverrett
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies