• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy Weekday Dinners for Busy Families

yummy! Made the Glazed Teriyaki Meatballs and Noodles. I did some serious substituting because I was working with what I had. I did the meatballs as written but did rice (instead of noodles), stir fry sauce (instead of Teriyaki) and snow peas along with colored bell peppers for the frozen vegis. Hubby, who is a fairly picky eater, loved it. I love that I can change a few ingredients
AmyDare said:
Would the Easy Tortellini Toss work well with Turkey instead of ham? I have one guy in my household who is a non ham eater.
?

I actually think it might be BETTER with turkey. My kids and I enjoyed it with the ham, but I'm definitely going to try turkey, or even chicken, next time I make it!

Last edited:
I think the tortellini would work with turkey. I'd use a smoked piece, though, to keep that flavor in the dish.

My husband made the Easy Tortellini Toss this afternoon with Chicken instead of Ham. It was AMAZING!!!
So easy and sooo good. His parents loved it and he was amazed how quick and easy it was!!
A little side salad and garlic bread made for an amazing lunch!

I make it with grilled chicken breasts - just had it last night! VERY good...the juices from the chicken on the grill really add some great flavor to it! I do the same with the Tetrazzini too...use grilled chicken breasts. I also add about 2oz cream cheese to the Tortelinni as well...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JDooley
  • kdangel518
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies