• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explode Your Business with Virtual Parties: Webinar with Julie Anne Jones

In summary, Julie Anne Jones will be presenting a webinar on how to conduct virtual parties without Facebook. You can attend live or at least be able to get the replay link after the event.
esavvymom
Staff member
I know alot of you did or do FB Party's, so I thought I'd share this webinar link/info. I am not on FB at all, but would be curious about the virtual party idea she will present. Here is some of the teaser info she had on her website:

"The Facebook Party's Over! Learn to use virtual parties to explode your business!" with Julie Anne Jones

Link to Webinar Registration. Register to attend live (Sept 16th) or to at least be able to get the replay link after the event.

• Are you frustrated by the lack of engagement and participation in your Facebook parties?
  • Tired of fighting to get your Facebook events seen by potential participants?
  • Are you wondering how to conduct REAL virtual parties without having to deal with Facebook’s controlling changes?
  • Maybe you want to learn to do virtual parties but are afraid of the technology and feeling overwhelmed by the number of steps in the learning process?

A year ago, Facebook parties were all the rage and lots of people were using them very effectively.

Until Facebook as much as SHUT THEM DOWN.

Now, you’re lucky if you get 10 people to even SEE your event, and Facebook has limited the number of invitations you can even send.

fb-message.png

The rules have definitely changed. I’ve been researching alternatives to simple Facebook parties for the past year and I’m ready to pull back the curtain and show you EXACTLY how to do live virtual parties without using Facebook.

Here’s what you’ll learn during this information-packed free webinar:

• Why Facebook parties aren’t working anymore (and what you can do about it)
  • How to conduct an actual, LIVE virtual party online with HUGE results
  • A simple, straight-forward formula for what to do to get results during your parties
  • A done-for-you, simple platform that lets you host CUSTOMIZED parties featuring a “look book” of your products

(PS...I don't get anything from mentioning this. I am just passing along the info for those who may be interested or want to try something different. I've listened to Julie Anne before, and she's usually pretty good.)

Last edited:
thank you!
Just registered.
tonib

I've been through a couple of webinars with this group. The information is okay but basically they are selling a package and a platform that I personally don't have any experience with. I would love to hear from someone that has actually purchased their platform and what their response was.

I have not purchased anything through Julie Anne Jones, and yes, like most "free webinars", there is a sales pitch eventually. But typically,I can at least glean some useful information. Hopefully the same holds true with this- at least enough to maybe get an idea, start a discussion on here or who knows.Edit: Listening to the call right now. I like how she explained her "sales pitch". She said.."I do what you guys do! It's just like going to a party, having your demo to educate the guests, have some fun, and then you do mention your products as part of a sales "pitch". " So yes, she does a commercial, just as anyone does.

Last edited:

Hello everyone,I wanted to share this webinar link with you all for those who may be interested in learning more about virtual parties. I know many of us have had frustrations with Facebook parties, and this webinar promises to teach us how to use virtual parties to explode our business. The speaker, Julie Anne Jones, has been researching alternatives to Facebook parties and is ready to share her insights and strategies with us.The webinar will cover topics such as why Facebook parties are no longer effective, how to conduct a successful virtual party, and a simple formula for getting results during your parties. It will also introduce a user-friendly platform for hosting customized parties featuring a "look book" of your products.I personally have no affiliation with this webinar, I just wanted to pass along the information for those who may be interested. I have listened to Julie Anne before and have found her to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I hope this webinar will be beneficial for those of you looking to try something new for your business. The live event is on September 16th, but you can also register to receive the replay link afterwards. Thank you!

What is a virtual party?

A virtual party is an online event where a host invites guests to participate in a fun and interactive experience through a video conferencing platform. It is a modern and convenient way for businesses to connect with potential customers and promote their products or services.

Why should I consider hosting a virtual party for my business?

Virtual parties offer a variety of benefits for businesses, such as reaching a wider audience, saving time and money on travel expenses, and creating a unique and engaging experience for potential customers. They also allow for easy tracking and follow-up with attendees, making it a valuable marketing tool for businesses of all sizes.

What can I expect to learn from Julie Anne Jones' webinar on virtual parties?

In this webinar, Julie Anne Jones, a direct sales expert, will share her expertise on how to successfully host virtual parties for your business. She will cover topics such as how to plan and promote your virtual party, how to engage and connect with your audience, and how to convert attendees into customers. You will also learn tips and tricks for hosting a successful virtual party that will help you stand out from your competition.

Do I need any special equipment or software to host a virtual party?

Hosting a virtual party only requires a stable internet connection and a device with a camera and microphone, such as a laptop, tablet, or smartphone. You may also need to use a video conferencing platform, such as Zoom or Skype, which can be easily accessed and used for free.

How can virtual parties help me grow my business?

By learning how to effectively host virtual parties, you can reach a wider audience and generate more leads for your business. Virtual parties also allow you to connect and engage with potential customers in a more personal and interactive way, making it easier to build relationships and convert attendees into customers. Ultimately, hosting virtual parties can help you increase sales and grow your business in a cost-effective and efficient manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda Fogg
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Antonia Cader
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates