• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Watch the Video of the Month on Cs

In summary, the "Watch the Video of the Month on Cs" feature is a monthly video series from Pampered Chef that showcases new and popular products, cooking tips, and recipe demonstrations. It can be accessed for free on the Pampered Chef website under the "Videos" tab. The feature is updated once a month with a new video, and it can be shared with others through various methods.
DebPC
Staff member
It's on the main page on the right.
It's good- he has some great insights, suggestions, and ideas.
Couldn't we all use some more bookings!

DebPC said:
It's on the main page on the right.
It's good- he has some great insights, suggestions, and ideas.
Couldn't we all use some more bookings!
ok, can't seem to find the video of the month. Am I blind?

CRuff said:
ok, can't seem to find the video of the month. Am I blind?
It's on the main page when you first log in. Scroll down and you'll see various links along the RIGHT side of the page- with BLACK Header bars. The Video of the Month is about 3/4 of the way down the page, so you probably just didn't scroll down far enough. :)

Hurray, I'll be changing it shortly :)

A new Video has been uploaded....check it out. Great stuff from Michael Reeves.

1. What is the "Watch the Video of the Month on Cs" feature?

The "Watch the Video of the Month on Cs" feature is a monthly video series from Pampered Chef that showcases new and popular products, cooking tips, and recipe demonstrations. It is a great way to stay updated on all things Pampered Chef and get inspiration for your next cooking adventure.

2. How can I access the "Watch the Video of the Month on Cs" feature?

To access the "Watch the Video of the Month on Cs" feature, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Videos" tab. From there, you can select the "Watch the Video of the Month on Cs" option and enjoy the latest video.

3. Is there a cost to watch the "Watch the Video of the Month on Cs" feature?

No, there is no cost to watch the "Watch the Video of the Month on Cs" feature. It is completely free for anyone to access and enjoy. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website to watch the latest video.

4. How often is the "Watch the Video of the Month on Cs" feature updated?

The "Watch the Video of the Month on Cs" feature is updated once a month, as the name suggests. A new video will be released every month, so be sure to check back regularly for new content and cooking inspiration.

5. Can I share the "Watch the Video of the Month on Cs" feature with others?

Absolutely! The "Watch the Video of the Month on Cs" feature can be easily shared with friends and family. Simply click on the share button below the video and choose your preferred method of sharing, such as email or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom