• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Me Win with My Pumpkin Design?

In summary, "Vote for My Pumpkin, Please." is a pumpkin carving contest hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can submit photos of their creations and encourage others to vote. To enter, simply carve a pumpkin and submit a photo on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages. Multiple entries are allowed, but only one per person can win a prize. Winners are chosen based on the number of public votes, with the top three entries receiving prizes such as a product bundle, gift card, or carving tools. All winners will also be featured on Pampered Chef's social media.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I would truly appreciate any votes for my pumpkin. Go to this website and scroll to my name (Robyn H) Thank you!
http://a.pgtb.me/Cr1Mbs/jsjZk?w=39266956&e=103686575

Attachments

• October Majolica Pumpkin (pic).jpg
    October Majolica Pumpkin (pic).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 625
scroll to your name and then? How can i vote for you?

I appreciate your interest. The voting is done. I did not win, but had fun with my students excitement in trying to win.

What is "Vote for My Pumpkin, Please."?

"Vote for My Pumpkin, Please." is a fun and interactive pumpkin carving contest hosted by Pampered Chef. Participants can submit photos of their carved pumpkins and encourage friends and family to vote for their creation.

How can I enter the "Vote for My Pumpkin, Please." contest?

To enter the contest, simply carve a pumpkin and take a photo of your creation. Then, visit the Pampered Chef website or social media pages to submit your photo and information.

Can I submit more than one pumpkin carving for the contest?

Yes, you can submit multiple pumpkin carvings for the contest. However, only one entry per person will be eligible to win a prize.

How are winners chosen for the "Vote for My Pumpkin, Please." contest?

Winners will be chosen based on the number of votes received from the public. The top three entries with the most votes will be awarded prizes.

What are the prizes for the "Vote for My Pumpkin, Please." contest?

The first place winner will receive a Pampered Chef product bundle, the second place winner will receive a gift card to the Pampered Chef website, and the third place winner will receive a set of pumpkin carving tools. All winners will also be featured on Pampered Chef's social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • byrd1956