• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vistaprint: Car Magnets for Free and Half Price!

In summary, Vista Print offers a variety of products, but they are expensive. There are also some design concerns with their flyers.
redsoxgirl
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/car_door_magnets/product_page.aspx?xnav=LeftItem&xnid=MarketingMaterials&dng=1116730

okay, I'm lost, where do you see them free?

Me too - But then again thats not hard!! lol

It shows FREE for me.

Nope - still says 9.99 -

maybe cause I am not a member?? Enlighten me Jessica!!

I wasn't logged in when I clicked on it. It asked me to log in when I wanted to upload something. Don't know! Weird! I just ordered mine-the large ones. Added an extra one for $13.

I do order from them alot. Maybe it recognized my "cookies".

Who cares about Vista print? They can't put the PC logo on anything.

I want the PC chef hat logo on my ads.
I want y'all to have it too, so we all look professional together.

Don't get vexed, that's just my opinion on the matter.

Vista Print is great for printing up things that you would you frequently that you don't necessarily need the logo on. They have a billion more options than Merrill so you can make each product have your own style.

For instance...I just wanted a little stick-it pad that had my name and Pampered Chef on it for when I put my receipts in the mail and made other notes. I didn't feel like paying the outrageous prices that Merrill charges just for some note pads.

I do buy my business cards from Merrill so that they will have the logo and product pictures though....I think there is room for both!

Exactly.

They have a billion more options than Merrill so you can make each product have your own style.

And I've seen some really butt-ugly flyers posted hereabouts, with embarassing misspellings and bad layout.

Last edited:
I love vista print, they have great deals! But I also order from merrill too.

I just ordered FREE postcards from Vista. I created 3 different cards, "Dates to Remember", "Invite a Bunch of People", and "If you call them they will come". They all are really cute.

I had to do it on 3 different orders but I received 100 postcards of each along with some sticky notes, thank you cards, and note pads. I think my total for everything was around $20.00. You can't beat it.

kspry said:
And I've seen some really butt-ugly flyers posted hereabouts, with embarassing misspellings and bad layout.

That can happen when consultants just print their own creations from home too though.

Yep, you're right.

kspry said:

Tell us how you really feel! Down girl!

Yeah, I know, I know....I hope y'all saw my edit underneath that, the human thing....to each their own....

I know Merrill is pricey. They do good work and since I've never been to a conference, I haven't had billing or delivery problems.

I also don't understand the re-doing of all the work that HO does for us.
I just print the OOF from HO in B&W...all this customization in color I see here on ChefSuccess is very expensive in terms of ink.

Better I spend my time calling people, than reinventing some print out.

MMM, Kay...are you having a bad day today - you seem a little testy?!:D :balloon: Just joking!

I love Vista - just placed and order yesterday. I have never looked at the car magnets though. I always worry about them messing up my paint. I had an Alabama Football one on there for months and even after washing you can still see where it was, so, I worry about putting another on there.

I am lucky. I print one OOF from here and then I copy mine for FREE where I work in b/w. I just like the format of the ones I get off here better than the ones on CC.

MMM, Jennifer...are you having a headache from your loud & unattractive signature line - you seem a little testy?! Just joking!

I don't have free copy services, sorry. When I worked in an office, it was considered stealing to make personal copies on a company machine.

Ok, now I've vexed myself. Sorry to take it out on you, Jennifer.

Oh my..............

Hi Carolyn, you restrained yourself to 3 colors, but extra emoticons or whatever they're called.
Serious points off for the large font and graveyard theme.

Feel free to pick on me, I can take it....I know I'm dishing it out.

kspry said:
Hi Carolyn, you restrained yourself to 3 colors, but extra emoticons or whatever they're called.
Serious points off for the large font and graveyard theme.

Feel free to pick on me, I can take it....I know I'm dishing it out.

No thanks, I think I'll pass.
Seriously, though - are you ok???

Yeah, I guess my sense of humor is not for this board.

That being said, I don't think I've posted anything that 10 other people haven't thought. I'm not that original.

hmmm....I had know idea that my joking around was going to start anything. I know that was not my intentions anyway. And I know Carolyn did not mean anything either.

Butt-ugly always makes me laugh, what can I say. It went downhill from there.

Goodnight.

Lisa2Boys said:
I just ordered FREE postcards from Vista. I created 3 different cards, "Dates to Remember", "Invite a Bunch of People", and "If you call them they will come". They all are really cute.

I had to do it on 3 different orders but I received 100 postcards of each along with some sticky notes, thank you cards, and note pads. I think my total for everything was around $20.00. You can't beat it.

Wow, they sound really cute! Did you use a template or create them yourself? Would you be willing to share what you put on them? Tx! :balloon:

Kay, I'm with ya sister. No worries.

Listen, Jennifer, you were not joking. In my opinion, you were trying to censor me.

I didn't post in the "normal" way and you were trying to correct me and lead me to the light, yet I resisted.

And then you spoke for Carolyn and said she agreed with you, in effect, you two were then standing against my newish presence on this board and being bullies....2 against 1....whether Carolyn agreed to this or not, she is in it now, because of what you said.

Carolyn may have gone to sleep for all I know, but she hasn't come back to say otherwise.

I am really tired of the resistance to new ideas on these boards. Change isn't necessarily a bad thing. And bullying newcomers drives the fainter of heart away.

I look at your technicolor vomit of signatures several times daily, so if I want to say I don't like it once every six months, I think you could possibly stifle it and move on --- nothing to see here. Put me on ignore, if you like.
I don't ignore anyone.

Everyone has a point of view, and this is mine: Vista Print filled my email with junk beyond the pale, and I'd never do business with them.

cathyskitchen said:
Wow, they sound really cute! Did you use a template or create them yourself? Would you be willing to share what you put on them? Tx! :balloon:[/QUOTE

Here are the cards that I made on Vista. Feel free to use the ideas.

Dates To Remember.jpg

If you call.jpg

Invite a bunch.jpg

Lisa awesome postcards.... Did not know if you notiiced... you have the wrong symbol after Pampered Chef on the "Invite a bunch" card. You have the @ symbol not "R" symbol (sory do not know how to do it here)

Not trying to start trouble just wanted you to be aware.

Magnets...What would you put on the magnets? I would def order one but want it to look professional or catchy.... suggestions or some you have used????

bump, anyone

I basically just made a giant business card.

lg magnet.jpg

Yes, it's very good-looking, in an "Olive Garden" sort of way, Lindsay.

I think it muddles the Pampered Chef logo in the general marketplace.

Again, don't get vexed.
It's just my opinion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
courtneybelken
  • sluna75
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views