• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Print Business Cards

In summary, the person used a cheesecake, cakes, oil and tomatoes, pizza design on their business cards.
heather223
Gold Member
I would like to order some business cards from Vista Print, but I can't decide on a design. Would those of you that use Vista print share the design that you used?

I found a few that were not cooking related but something tells me that I should put something related to PC on there. Any thoughts on this?
:chef:

I have some posted here somewhere but I think the apron I used isn't available anymore...

I use the cheesecake, cakes, oil and tomatoes, pizza...

I used the one that's got a brick wall in the back and it has oil and tomatoes on it.

i typed in apron and got a nice blue apron with a chef's hat abve it. I love that one

I can't seem to find the one with the Apron and Hat!! I really liked that one too!!!! :cry: :cry:

Ooh, the apron IS back!

Look under the category of restaurants!

I have one with an artichoke on it, and an artichoke salsa recipe on the back.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BC1.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/BC2.jpg

I also have I set that are hot pink with a pink awareness ribbon. I use those in March-May to promote HWC.

Here are the ones that I got. :chef:

Attachments

• livepreviewCA5DKWND.jpg
    livepreviewCA5DKWND.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 351
These are the others I have. For whatever reason, the ribbon one ended up saved with a black background on the VistaPrint server. I have them printed with hot pink background, not black.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/ribbonBC.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/foilBC.gif

wedding business cardsI also have a set of business cards with a wedding theme for the registry/bridal shows and on the back is the blurb about the registry that's on the website.

Ann - I like your HWC ones. :)

Thanks, Janet. They're striking on hot pink, but I like the look of the black. Maybe when I reorder those, I'll go with the black background. Or dark brown (I love pink and brown together).

Here are a couple of the ones I have gotten from Vista...

Attachments

• another business card.jpg
    another business card.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 546
  • Apron Business card.jpg
    Apron Business card.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 562
  • Chef hat business card.jpg
    Chef hat business card.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 528
you can also upload your own design into the website and use your own design. my hubby designed my cards. they're simple and use the cranberry color to accent the newest SA collections. I love them and get lots of comments on them.

okay, for some reason its not letting me upload my design. oh well

1. How do I design my business cards using Vista Print?

To design your business cards, you can either choose from Vista Print's templates or upload your own design. Simply select the desired template or upload your design, customize it with your information, and proceed to checkout.

2. What is the standard size for Vista Print business cards?

The standard size for Vista Print business cards is 3.5 inches by 2 inches. However, they also offer other sizes such as square and mini business cards.

3. Can I order different designs for the same set of business cards?

Yes, you can order different designs for the same set of business cards. Vista Print offers the option to have multiple designs within one order, allowing you to showcase different products or services on each card.

4. How long does it take to receive my Vista Print business cards?

The shipping time for Vista Print business cards depends on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 8-10 business days, while priority and express shipping options are available for faster delivery.

5. Can I reorder my previous Vista Print business card design?

Yes, you can easily reorder your previous Vista Print business card design by logging into your account and selecting the "Reorder" option from your order history. This will save you time from designing a new card and ensure consistency for your brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soinlove808
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • kylev