• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spice Up Your Vendor Fair Booth with These Must-Try Demos!"

In summary, a Vendor Fair is an event where multiple vendors gather to showcase and sell their products or services. A Demo at a Vendor Fair is a live demonstration of a product or service offered by a vendor. To participate in a Vendor Fair, vendors can contact the event organizer or hosting venue, submit an application, and pay a fee for a booth space. Participating in a Vendor Fair can provide exposure, networking and collaboration opportunities, and potentially increase sales. Vendors should bring enough product samples, marketing materials, visually appealing booth set up, necessary equipment for demos, and be prepared to answer customer questions.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I've done several vendor/craft fairs and want to try something different.

I want to put out the Food Chopper with the cutting board and the Mandoline with the Batter Bowl--trying to spark up interest for booking June shows!!! What are some ideal food/items to demo with these products? It has to last all day and be cheap!

Nuts, potatoes, carrots??

Thanks!

potatoes change colors and don't look good. Nuts in the food chopper work good. Carrots great idea! They'll keep their color and stay hard.

Hi there! I've also participated in a few vendor/craft fairs and I think it's great that you're looking to switch things up and try something new. As for demo ideas, here are a few suggestions:
1. Salsa - You could demonstrate how the food chopper can easily chop up tomatoes, onions, and peppers for a delicious homemade salsa.
2. Homemade fries - Use the mandoline to thinly slice potatoes and then show how easy it is to make crispy fries.
3. Coleslaw - Use the food chopper to quickly shred cabbage and carrots for a fresh and tasty coleslaw.
4. Fruit salad - Show how the mandoline can easily slice up a variety of fruits for a colorful and refreshing fruit salad.
5. Veggie noodles - Use the mandoline to make zucchini or carrot noodles and demonstrate how they can be used in place of traditional pasta.
These are just a few ideas, but you could also ask for suggestions from your customers at the fair. Good luck with your June shows!

What is a Vendor Fair?

A Vendor Fair is an event where multiple vendors come together to showcase and sell their products or services to potential customers.

What is a Demo at a Vendor Fair?

A Demo at a Vendor Fair is a live demonstration of a product or service offered by a vendor. It allows customers to see the product in action and ask any questions they may have.

How can I participate in a Vendor Fair as a vendor?

To participate in a Vendor Fair, you can contact the event organizer or the hosting venue to inquire about available booth spaces. You may also need to submit an application and pay a fee to secure your spot.

What are the benefits of participating in a Vendor Fair?

Participating in a Vendor Fair can provide exposure for your brand, allow you to connect with potential customers, and potentially increase sales. It also gives you the opportunity to network and collaborate with other vendors.

What should I bring to a Vendor Fair demo?

You should bring enough product samples and marketing materials to effectively showcase your product or service. It's also helpful to have a visually appealing booth set up, as well as any necessary equipment for your demo. Don't forget to bring business cards and be prepared to answer any questions customers may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • ginamkiely
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • genburk