• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Delicious and Nutritious Pampered Chef Veggie Cake Recipe!"

In summary, a Veggie Cake is a healthy and delicious baked dish made primarily with vegetables and other ingredients such as cheese or eggs. It can be made without eggs using substitutes like mashed bananas or applesauce. The best vegetables to use are those with similar textures that will cook at the same rate. A Veggie Cake can be frozen for later use and served as a main dish, appetizer, or snack. Toppings such as sour cream or balsamic glaze can add extra flavor.
esavvymom
Staff member
has anyone heard of a Pampered Chef "Veggie Cake" recipe? I met a lady last night who loved it from a show she went to. She said it was a PC show, and the lady made a chocolate cake with carrots, zucchini, etc in it, and it was very good. I had never heard of it, but I pretended I knew what she was talking about (this was at a vendor event). I was wondering if it wasn't the cake that "SaladMaster" might have been sampling...a booth that was down from me. I obviously wasn't going to say that.

Any ideas?

Had she been drinking??:yuck: Good golly, veggies in chocolate cake?? Sounds like a late night infomercial for a weight loss gimmick!

Sorry, I'm no help. I just could resist commenting.

I have a non PC recipe for chocolate zucchini cake, and it's amazing. For the record :)

I'm googling but finding nothing that matches that. I've found chocolate-carrot cake and chocolate-zucchini cake, but nothing so far with both of those.

What is a Veggie Cake?

A Veggie Cake is a baked dish made primarily with vegetables and often includes other ingredients such as cheese or eggs. It is a healthy and delicious way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet.

Can I make a Veggie Cake without eggs?

Yes, you can make a Veggie Cake without eggs. There are many egg substitutes that can be used, such as mashed bananas, applesauce, or flaxseed meal. These options will still help bind the ingredients together.

What vegetables work best in a Veggie Cake?

You can use a variety of vegetables in a Veggie Cake, such as zucchini, carrots, bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms. It is best to choose vegetables that have a similar texture and will cook at the same rate.

Can I freeze a Veggie Cake?

Yes, you can freeze a Veggie Cake for later use. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil, then place it in a freezer-safe bag or container. When ready to eat, let it thaw in the refrigerator overnight before reheating in the oven.

What can I serve with a Veggie Cake?

A Veggie Cake can be served as a main dish with a side of salad or soup. It can also be cut into smaller pieces and served as an appetizer or snack. You can also top it with a dollop of sour cream or a drizzle of balsamic glaze for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Anne
Replies
Views
cochef
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies