• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Chef Vegetable Pizza Recipe?

In summary, there are two recommended vegetable pizza recipes from Pampered Chef, the "Cool Veggie Pizza" and the "Three Cheese Garden Pizza". The "Cool Veggie Pizza" includes a variety of fresh vegetables and a mixture of cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dill weed as the base. The "Three Cheese Garden Pizza" uses pizza dough, ranch seasoning mix, and a combination of broccoli, bell pepper, carrot, and olives as toppings. Both are highly recommended by Pampered Chef consultants and have been popular at their shows.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Does anyone have a pampered chef vegetable pizza recipe? I have a customer who is looking for one. Thanks

Sarah

sarahsellcm said:
Does anyone have a pampered chef vegetable pizza recipe? I have a customer who is looking for one. Thanks

Sarah

Search the files for Cool Veggie Pizza.

the one in the new cons. guide is the BOMB!

etteluap70PC said:
the one in the new cons. guide is the BOMB!

Three Cheese Garden Pizza - A huge hit at every show! I have done it for almost a year now and still going strong.

Cool Veggie Pizza

1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 pkg (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1-1/2 tsp. mayonnaise
1 tsp. Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix or dill weed
salt & pepper to taste
2 cups of a variety of fresh vegetables: zucchini,
mushrooms, carrots, green & red peppers, green
onions, seeded tomatoes, seeded cucumbers, etc.
1 oz. (1/4 c.) shredded cheddar cheese, if desired

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread crescent roll dough onto 13-inch baking stone and pinch seams together (you can probably use a cookie sheet as well). Bake 10-12 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, salt & pepper. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of cooled crust. Coarsely chop or crinkle cut chosen vegetables. Sprinkle layer of each vegetable over pizza. Top with grated cheese, if desired. Refrigerate before serving.
Yield: 8-10 appetizer servings

from the '04 Spring Summer S/B (I haven't tried it...carrots on pizza??)

2 pkg. refrigerated pizza crust
1/2 C. mayonaise
1/2 package (1oz) ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix (2T.)
1 garlic clove, pressed
2 C. (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 C. coarsely chopped broccoli
1/2 C. diced red bell pepper
1 medium carrot, sliced
1/2 C pitted ripe olives, sliced
1/4 C. (1 oz) grated fresh parmesan cheese

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Unroll both packages of pizza dough and arrange side by side on large round stone, shaping into a circle. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller, roll dough to edge of baking stone, pressing seams to seal.

In Classic Batter Bowl, combine mayonaise, seasoning mix and pressed garlic; mix well using stainless steel whisk. Spread mixture evenly over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge using small mix n scraper. Top with half of the mozzarella cheese.

Coarsely chop broccoli using food chopper. Dice bell pepper using utility knife. Crincle cut carrot using crinkle cutter. Slice olives using egg slicer plus. Sprinkle broccoli, bell pepper, carrot and olives over pizza; top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Grate parmesan cheese over pizza using deluxe cheese grater.

Bake 18-22 minutes until edges are golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into wedges using pizza cutter; serve using mini-serving spatula.

1. What ingredients do I need to make a vegetable pizza?

To make a vegetable pizza, you will need pizza dough, your choice of vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and tomatoes, as well as cheese and pizza sauce.

2. Can I use pre-made pizza dough for my vegetable pizza?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for convenience. However, homemade pizza dough will provide a fresher and more authentic taste.

3. How do I ensure that my vegetable pizza is not soggy?

To prevent a soggy vegetable pizza, make sure to thoroughly dry the vegetables before topping the pizza. You can also sprinkle a small amount of cornmeal on the pizza pan before placing the dough to help absorb excess moisture.

4. How long should I bake my vegetable pizza for?

The baking time for a vegetable pizza will depend on the thickness of the crust and the amount of toppings. Generally, it takes about 12-15 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for a thin crust pizza and 15-20 minutes for a thicker crust pizza.

5. Can I make a vegetable pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the pizza ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze it before baking. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container to prevent the toppings from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cincychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies