• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Pictures from CS for Delicious Recipes: A Guide

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to use pictures from the catalog and website to promote and sell products, without seeking permission. However, you are not allowed to edit or alter the pictures in any way and should not use them in an offensive or inappropriate manner. They can only be used to promote and sell Pampered Chef products, not for advertising your own business or products.
Alicia Denman
Silver Member
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I was curious ... all the pictures in the gallery of the foods and recipes - are we allowed to use them? I was going to make a Facebook page and thought it would be nice to do a "Tasty Tuesday" and post a new recipe each week. But I don't want to get into trouble with anyone by using pictures I shouldn't. Thanks! :)

Any pic posted by me you can use. If there's a source it's on the pic on in the writing.

Thank you Deb! That's great to hear!! :)

1. How can I use pictures from CS in my Pampered Chef business?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to use the pictures from our catalog and website to promote and sell our products. This includes using the pictures on your personal business website, social media pages, and in printed materials such as flyers and brochures.

2. Do I need to get permission before using pictures from CS?

No, you do not need to get permission before using the pictures from CS. As long as you are using them for the purpose of promoting and selling Pampered Chef products, you are allowed to use them without seeking permission.

3. Can I edit or alter the pictures from CS?

No, you are not allowed to edit or alter the pictures from CS in any way. This includes adding filters, cropping, or changing the colors. The pictures must be used as is, without any modifications.

4. Are there any restrictions on where I can use pictures from CS?

There are no specific restrictions on where you can use the pictures from CS, as long as they are used to promote and sell Pampered Chef products. However, you should not use the pictures in a way that could be considered offensive or inappropriate.

5. Can I use pictures from CS to advertise my own business?

No, you are only allowed to use the pictures from CS to promote and sell Pampered Chef products. Using the pictures to advertise your own business or products is not permitted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • leshelman
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chandra D
  • aried