• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Pampered Chef Dollars for Supply Order in P3: Tips & Tricks

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars can be earned by hosting a party, participating in a fundraiser, or joining the host rewards program. They can be redeemed by using a provided coupon code during the ordering process, with a limit of $250 per supply order. They cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and have an expiration date of 60 days from the date they are earned.
Chef~Amber
I'm sure this is any dumb question, but how do you use you PC Dollars when entering a supply order in p3? Any help would be great...thanks.

Not at all a "dumb" question....when you go to the payment tab, there should be an option to use your PCD....let me know if you need any more help, or if this didn't help. = )

i see it, thanks.

1. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars for my supply order in P3?

Pampered Chef Dollars can be earned by hosting a party or by participating in a Pampered Chef fundraiser. You can also earn them by joining the Pampered Chef host rewards program.

2. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars for my supply order in P3?

Once you have earned Pampered Chef Dollars, you can redeem them by using the coupon code provided to you during the ordering process. Simply enter the code at checkout to apply the discount to your supply order.

3. Is there a limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars I can use for my supply order in P3?

Yes, there is a limit of $250 in Pampered Chef Dollars that can be used for a single supply order in P3. Any remaining balance will need to be paid with a credit or debit card.

4. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used for the regular price of items in your supply order.

5. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. They are typically valid for 60 days from the date they are earned. Be sure to check the expiration date and use them before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • donnajocooper