Unveiling of New Fall products

Discussion in 'Conference Archives' started by Chef Endora, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chef Endora

Chef Endora Gold Member

;) Okay, so who's gonna let those of us who are not going to conference
    know about all the new stuff???

For spring, people posted pictures and described the new products.

I had originally planned on going, but since I quit my job in May, I had to change that plan.:(

2. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Gold Member

We all have to be mum until the end of Wave 3. Hopefully everyone on here will honor that this time. No posting from conference. That is strictly forbidden during National Conference.

3. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Gold Member

However...after wave 3 has gone it will be a free for all!!! Don't forget to go to your July cluster meeting to learn all of the goodies and see some of the new information and what not.

4. chefann

chefann Gold Member

That's right. spring was different, because there's only 1 Leadership conference. But this time, we all have to keep it zipped about products and other announcements.

5. cookingmommy

cookingmommy

When is Wave 3 over? I am excited to see what is going to come out. I'll be back in Guam then so hoping to use new products as a way to get some hosts!!!

6. chefann

chefann Gold Member

Wave 3 is July 16-18. We'll probably get the OK from Deb or Greg on the 19th, unless they restrain us because then the Canadian conference will be starting.

7. cookingmommy

cookingmommy

Well, that should probably give me enough time to make my 5 day trek back to Guam....ahhhh....not looking forward to that at all.

8. Chef Endora

Chef Endora Gold Member

wah! pout! Oh well, that'll teach me to quit a job before conference again:eek:
    But...I do feel much better being out of that stress:) Health is more important.

Try to have fun everone & go home & tell your doggies & kitties if you can't keep a secret;)

9. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Gold Member

5 days :eek: are ya swimmin ? :p

10. mommyhugz1978

mommyhugz1978 Gold Member

5 days?? are you taking the slow boat back???? LOL

11. cookingmommy

cookingmommy

It feel like it.

Actually I fly back to Sacramento to meet up with a girlfriend and her daughter. Then we take an hour long shuttle to Travis Air Force Base where we hopefully can find an air force flight to Hickam Air Force Base in Hawaii. Then from Hawaii we try to get on a flight to Guam. It takes about two days regardless but if we do an overnight or two in either place (which is very possible) then it extends the trip. The Air Force fllights are free. A normal roundtrip ticket from Guam to CT is around $2000. Plus, I have a 30 lb. 17 month old that I would need to buy a ticket for or spend 20 hours of flight time with him on my lap. This way he gets his own seat on the Air Force flights and I spend about $1000 total for the flights/possible hotels/transportation/food and he is only on my lap for about 10 hours of a 40-45 hour roundtrip flight.

I really don't dislike Guam but trying to get home to see loved ones is really hard and expensive and while I am en route I am usually cursing Guam to all heavens.

And I thought when we had orders to WA that it was the furthest place from home.....boy was I wrong,lol.

12. mommyhugz1978

mommyhugz1978 Gold Member

I am an Army Brat myself.... My dad was stationed in Germany when I was born...... it is funny what the military does !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.