• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Mandoline for Sale: Price and Usage Tips

In summary, the Ultimate Slice and Grate is a versatile kitchen tool that allows for easy slicing, grating, and julienning of various fruits and vegetables. It has a non-slip base for safety and is also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. It can be used on a variety of produce, including both harder and softer options. To change the blades, simply press the button on the side and slide out the current blade. The product also comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Contact customer service for any issues.
jrstephens
A friend has been wanting to buy mine ever since I earned the Mandonline. I am getting better with the Mandoline and am thinking of selling her my USG.

How much should I sell it for? It looks brand new, I have probably used it maybe 10 times. I cannot even remember what they sold for originally. Does anyone know? I would appreciate your help.

I think they were $45 in the catalog...I would say between $20 and $30 depending on how much of a discount you want to give her...

I'm with Gillian. My husband buys a lot of after-market products (he hangs out at auctions a lot!), and his rule of thumb is that gently used is worth up to about 1/2 retail.

I hated that thing! An i have 2 of them. One has never been out of the box!!! I ordered one with hostess benefits and then earned one when I decided to become a consultant. I quit taking it to shows b/c I could never get it to work right. Now....the Mandoline? Different story! LOVE IT!

I still have mine too... it is in my office. I am scared to give it to someone I know because they might get hurt and blame me!!

1. What sets the Ultimate Slice and Grate apart from other kitchen tools?

The Ultimate Slice and Grate is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to easily slice, grate, and julienne fruits and vegetables with precision and speed. It also has a non-slip base for added stability and safety while in use.

2. Is the Ultimate Slice and Grate dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice and Grate is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup and convenience.

3. Can the Ultimate Slice and Grate be used on all types of fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice and Grate is designed to work with a variety of fruits and vegetables, including harder produce like carrots and softer produce like tomatoes.

4. How do I change the blades on the Ultimate Slice and Grate?

To change the blades, simply press the button on the side of the device and slide out the current blade. Then, select the desired blade and slide it in until it clicks into place.

5. Does the Ultimate Slice and Grate come with a warranty?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice and Grate comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • afokkema4u
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • clshirk
  • Products and Tips
Replies