• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pampered Chef Biz Poem/Game: 39 TV Show Titles

In summary, if you are looking for a poem or game that specifically matches the description of the PC biz using TV show titles, I was unable to find one. However, here is a similar game idea called "The PC Biz TV Show Challenge" that you could use at your show. It involves guests competing to come up with the most TV show titles related to the PC biz and the winner receives a prize. You can modify the game to fit your needs and make it more personalized. Good luck with your show!
lauraP2000
Does anyone have the poem/game that describes the PC biz using different TV show titles (like "Who's the Boss", etc)? Guests try to count the total # of shows mentioned to get a prize (the version I had was 39 show titles). I was going to use it at my show today but I can't find it!!!

Nevermind - found it in the files, under "Games for Home Parties". Awesome!

Unfortunately, I was unable to find a poem or game that specifically matches your description. However, here is a similar game that you could use at your show:Title: "The PC Biz TV Show Challenge"Objective: Guests will compete to see who can come up with the most TV show titles that relate to the PC biz.Instructions:1. Before the show, create a list of TV show titles that relate to the PC biz (e.g. "Who's the Boss", "The Office", "Silicon Valley", etc.). The number of titles you choose is up to you, but make sure it is a manageable amount for guests to count.2. At the show, announce the game and explain the rules. Guests will have a set amount of time (e.g. 5 minutes) to come up with as many TV show titles as they can that relate to the PC biz.3. Set a timer and give guests the allotted time to brainstorm. They can work individually or in teams.4. After the time is up, have guests share their list of TV show titles. As they share, write down the titles on a whiteboard or large piece of paper so everyone can see.5. Once everyone has shared their titles, have a guest count the total number of titles on the board. The guest who guessed the closest number without going over wins a prize.6. If there is a tie, you can have a tiebreaker round where guests have to come up with additional titles to break the tie.7. Thank all guests for participating and congratulate the winner!Possible Prize: A PC-related item such as a USB drive or computer cleaning kit.Note: You can also modify this game to fit your specific needs, such as using TV show titles from a certain time period or only using titles from a certain genre (e.g. workplace comedies).I hope this game idea helps! Good luck with your show.

1. How does "The Pampered Chef Biz Poem/Game: 39 TV Show Titles" work?

The game is designed to help Pampered Chef consultants learn and remember the names of our products by incorporating them into popular TV show titles. The poem contains 39 titles and each one includes a Pampered Chef product name. It's a fun and creative way to become more familiar with our product line!

2. Can anyone play "The Pampered Chef Biz Poem/Game: 39 TV Show Titles"?

Yes, anyone can play! The game is perfect for new consultants who are still learning about our products, as well as more experienced consultants who want to brush up on their knowledge. It's also a great icebreaker for team meetings or parties with customers.

3. Do I have to memorize all 39 TV show titles in order to play the game?

No, you don't have to memorize all 39 titles. The idea is to have fun and challenge yourself to remember as many as you can. You can also use the poem as a reference during the game if needed.

4. How long does the game typically last?

The length of the game can vary depending on the number of players and how well they know the product names. Generally, it can take anywhere from 10-20 minutes to play. You can also adjust the game to fit your time frame by choosing a certain number of titles to include.

5. Can I modify the game for my own team or party?

Absolutely! You can use the existing poem and add your own product names to make it more personalized. You can also create your own poem using different TV show titles. The possibilities are endless and it's a great way to make the game more unique for your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies