• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Tuxedo Brownie Cups Help Needed!

In summary, Jodi is in the middle of baking Tuxedo Brownie Cups for her "Bubbles & Truffles" theme show tomorrow and she doesn't have white chocolate squares. She has every other flavor that you can imagine, but needs a quick fix for her white chocolate deficiency. She can either use vanilla pudding, milk and cream cheese, or add powder sugar to the pudding mixture and milk and cook whip to thicken.
Karen
Gold Member
I'm in the middle of making the Tuxedo Brownie Cups for my "Bubbles & Truffles" theme show tomorrow. Brownies are baked and ready to go. I "thought" I had white chocolate in my cupboard and I don't! :eek: I have every other flavor that you can imagine. Does anybody have a quick fix that I can use in place of white chocolate? I'm wondering if I use vanilla pudding, milk and then whisk in cool whip. This would be in place of white chocolate, milk, cream cheese, powder sugar, etc. Or would/should I add powder sugar to the pudding, milk, and cook whip just to thicken it a little bit? I can't believe I did this!:grumpy: Gggrr.... TIA!

I'd do exactly as the recipe calls...replacing the white choc pudding with vanilla. That's the only way I make it because it's VERY difficult to find white choc pudding in my area.

Thanks Jodi. Just to clarify, you do everything as the recipe states except substitute the vanilla pudding for the white chocolate squares? Am I right?

Thanks a bunch!

I think Jodi misunderstood you, and thought you just wanted to substitute white chocolate flavoured pudding for vanilla flavoured pudding.

I think that you probably need to substitute a different flavour of "chocolate" chip (butterscotch or PB sound good!), but I have never made this recipe myself! I guess if you really want it to be white/vanilla, you could do want you said and doctor up some pudding and throw it in with the cream cheese mixture, at least it would be pretty thick!

Anyone else have a suggestion?

I hope it isn't too late...

You need a different chip in there. The recipe is looking for a certain consistancy for the cream to be piped out and the chips make the difference. I'd go with the pB chips if you have them like Annabel said. I think that would be yummy! :)

I've made these a few times, always a hit, but make sure you don't over do your cream cheese. It can get soggy/too soft and won't set up right. Can you say DISASTER!!!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Tuxedo Brownie Cups?

To make Tuxedo Brownie Cups, you will need 1 package of brownie mix, 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.

2. How many brownie cups does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 Tuxedo Brownie Cups.

3. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the chips?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate chips or chunks that you prefer. You can also mix and match different types of chocolate to create your own unique flavor.

4. Do I need a special pan to make Tuxedo Brownie Cups?

No, you can use a regular muffin tin to make these brownie cups. Just make sure to lightly grease the tin before pouring in the batter.

5. How should I store the Tuxedo Brownie Cups?

The Tuxedo Brownie Cups can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• atpchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
atpchef
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kam