• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solve the Trivia Sweepstakes with the Latest Consultant News!

In summary, the "Trivia Sweepstakes" is a promotional event by Pampered Chef where customers and consultants can answer trivia questions for a chance to win prizes. To enter, one must visit the designated website or social media platform during the designated time period and answer the questions correctly. Prizes include Pampered Chef products and gift cards and winners will be announced at the end of the event. Participants are only allowed to enter once and winners will be notified through email or direct message.
raebates
Staff member
I'm working on the Trivia Sweepstakes from the latest Consultant News. I have all of the answers except #4, the name of the stoneware in the first catalog. I think it's pizza stone, but I'm not sure. Anyone have a definitive answer?

Hi Rae, I Googled and found the answer. Family Heritage Stoneware.

Hi there! I'm also participating in the Trivia Sweepstakes and I can confirm that the answer for question #4 is indeed pizza stone. I double-checked with the first catalog and it matches up. Good luck with the rest of the questions!

What is the "Trivia Sweepstakes"?

The "Trivia Sweepstakes" is a promotional event held by Pampered Chef where participants can answer trivia questions about the company, its products, and its history for a chance to win prizes.

How do I enter the "Trivia Sweepstakes"?

To enter the "Trivia Sweepstakes", you must first be a Pampered Chef customer or consultant. Then, visit the designated website or social media platform during the designated time period and answer the trivia questions correctly to be entered into the drawing for prizes.

What types of prizes can I win in the "Trivia Sweepstakes"?

The prizes for the "Trivia Sweepstakes" vary, but they typically include a variety of Pampered Chef products or gift cards. The exact prizes and number of winners will be announced at the start of the event.

Can I enter the "Trivia Sweepstakes" multiple times?

No, each participant is only allowed to enter the "Trivia Sweepstakes" once. Multiple entries will be disqualified.

When will the winners of the "Trivia Sweepstakes" be announced?

The winners of the "Trivia Sweepstakes" will be announced on the designated website or social media platform at the end of the event. Winners will also be notified via email or direct message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cajunchelle
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna