• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the Dimensions of a 15 Cup Trifle Bowl?

In summary, the trifle bowl holds 15 cups, is 8 inches across, and is 6.25 tall without the detachable stand. It is beautiful and has many uses.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
The only size description that I can find about the trifle bowl is that it holds 15 cups. Anyone know the diameter and depth of the bowl? I own a bowl that looks very similar and I am not sure if I want to purchase it or not.
Thanks!

anyone?

I really want to put my order in for my samples!

The catalog says 15 cups.

Aside from the volume, I am interested in knowing how tall it is and what the diameter is. The one I have holds 14 cups...just not sure if PC one is "taller and skinnier" or maybe "shorter and wider" If ours is taller and skinnier I think it would make layered recipes look even better.

Thanks!

I should have mine on Friday, I'll let you know when it comes in.

It's 8 inches across With the lid on it's about 6.25 tall without the detachable stand The stand is appriximately 3.5 inches tall

I think it is beautiful

Oops--I just noticed that you already knew the volume! Sorry!

Glad that others could help with the dimensions.

Got mine today - even my DH thinks it will be a great addition to our line AND he doesn't even know what a trifle looks like LOL!!!:D

Think of the decorating possibilities!!!! Colorful easter eggs, x-mas decorations, etc.

Another use is punch....or, huge margarita glass....rim the edges with course salt, and put in your mixed (frozen or on the rocks) margaritas...then everyone can ladle out their own glasses! Oh cute :)

Our mini-catalog shows to many great uses for it - I hope the big catalog does too If you haven't seen the mini yet it shows filling it with ice and hanging shrimp around the sides with ****tail sauce in the middle - flower arangements, punch bowl etc

In Southern Living the other day they had the cutest picture of a trifle with colored cloth napkins folded like flowers, I made a copy of it. I wish I could scan and post it but it is not a good picture now after it was copied. I could post the directions of how to fold them though if anyone wants to know.

It was so much prettier that the way they had them in the mini-catalog I saw.

I do not know if their is a picture of it on their website or night.

Thank you all for the use ideas, and for the actual demensions (sp?) You are all talking me into getting this....I'll just have to get rid of my non-PC one! The PC one is about 1.5 inches taller than mine, too, so I think it will look better.
(Especially since this in on the cover of the catalog, guess I just need to embrace it and use it as much as possible!)

:eek:

Last edited:
Love it!!I love our trifle bowl!

But, all the talk about SL reminded me that I saw one of their catalogs for the first time on the plane home from Leadership. The flight attendant sold SL and showed us a catalog. I cannot believe how much stuff is in there!!! From decorating...to candles...to kitchen tools! WOW, what a broad range of products. Anyhow, I was amazed at how similar their kitchen tool line was to ours. And their host program is similar to ours as well, no PHD or free shipping, that I know of. And I have a question, if anyone knows....

Do they have a product warranty?

jenniferknapp said:
Another use is punch....or, huge margarita glass....rim the edges with course salt, and put in your mixed (frozen or on the rocks) margaritas...then everyone can ladle out their own glasses! Oh cute :)

That margarita idea is fantastic! My SD will be all over that!

KellyTheChef said:
PC one is about 1.5 inches taller than mine, too, so I think it will look better.
The PC one was designed that way so you could put the lid onto a finished item without it messing up any whipped cream or whatever was on the top layer.

Okay... for those of you that have already gotten your new products...
Try putting the Trifle Bowl Stand part under the Small Dots Bowl... Looks really pretty! And I 'm not so sure I'll really like the Dots...but , looks nice!
And that stand would also make a nice Pillar Candle holder...
very versatile since it isn't all one piece!
Just had to share...
I'm going back to playing with my stuff!
LOVE the Kit.Shears... but I can't use one hand anymore to get it out of the TTA... but I'll get used to that!

For those that have the triffle bowl (mine is somewhere on a Fed Ex truck enroute.. can't wait) the pedestal.. do you think it would work as a cake pedestal????

Just thinking of multi uses for it while I am awaiting it's arrival.

Another thought.. I have a show tomorrow... do I bring it?????

yeah, i am confused about the detachable stand. how does the bowl stay on the stand? is the stand really wide? i get mine tonight but i want to know now!

There's a lip on the bottom of the bowl that helps center it and hold it on (although hold is too strong a word). It's detachable so that it stores compactly and cooks can chill an assembled recipe without having to adjust a shelf in the fridge to accomodate a really tall thing.

The stand also looks really nice inside the bowl with glass rocks and a candle.

jrstephens said:
In Southern Living the other day they had the cutest picture of a trifle with colored cloth napkins folded like flowers, I made a copy of it. I wish I could scan and post it but it is not a good picture now after it was copied. I could post the directions of how to fold them though if anyone wants to know.

It was so much prettier that the way they had them in the mini-catalog I saw.

I do not know if their is a picture of it on their website or night.
PLEASE post directions for viewing the trifle bowl--I'd love to see it witht the rosette napkins. I love all my new stuff!!! have to go play with it all now!
Marisol

sarahmarie said:
yeah, i am confused about the detachable stand. how does the bowl stay on the stand? is the stand really wide? i get mine tonight but i want to know now!

It pretty much just sits on the stand. If you pick it up by the bowl part, the stand stays on the table. Will have to be very careful with that one!!

MGG said:
PLEASE post directions for viewing the trifle bowl--I'd love to see it witht the rosette napkins. I love all my new stuff!!! have to go play with it all now!
Marisol

I got the pic out of the magazine that came this week. I do not know if it is posted on Southern Livings website or not.

I have the "directions" for folding tha napkins that I can post if anyone needs to know how to fold them. They are are at my house. I can post them tonight when I get home.

I will see if I can find a pic on the internet somewhere and post the link if I do.

1. What are the dimensions of the 15 cup trifle bowl?

The 15 cup trifle bowl has a diameter of 9 inches and a height of 5 inches.

2. Is the 15 cup trifle bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 15 cup trifle bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use the 15 cup trifle bowl in the oven?

Yes, the 15 cup trifle bowl is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. What materials is the 15 cup trifle bowl made of?

The 15 cup trifle bowl is made of high-quality stoneware, which is durable and long-lasting.

5. How many servings can the 15 cup trifle bowl hold?

The 15 cup trifle bowl can hold up to 15 cups or approximately 8-10 servings, making it perfect for entertaining or large gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Geekgirl69
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefParty4U
  • janezapchef