• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Trifle Bowl Recipes: A Guide to the Perfect Desert

In summary, a trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl that is specifically designed for making and serving trifle desserts. While a regular bowl can be used, a trifle bowl is recommended for the best presentation. There are endless possibilities for ingredients in a trifle, including cake or brownies, fruit, pudding or custard, whipped cream, and various toppings. To layer a trifle, start with cake or brownies on the bottom, followed by fruit, pudding or custard, and whipped cream. It can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge, but it is recommended to wait to add the final layer of whipped cream and toppings until just before serving.
irishpamperedchef
does anyone have trifle bowls recipes in a works doc or adobe file ?

Search for Trifle under files on here...there are a lot!

Thank you! do you know how to convert them in adobe file?

irishpamperedchef said:
Thank you! do you know how to convert them in adobe file?

Did you find them? I can't and would like them also.
Please let me know where you found them. Thanks.
Michelle

Are there any for cinco de mayo... I saw the seven layer one but my host doesn't want that one...

I did get the files from one of our fellow cheffers but now I have to figure out how to post them on here. If you like I can email them to you guys until I figure this out:confused:

did you get them?

I sorry but I keep getting your mail back maybe I have your email wrong?

No that is my email address [email protected] I don't know why you are getting them back?? I deleted some emails so maybe it will work.

I sent it again

Thank you I got them, and I got them open:)

Karen,
I was wondering if you could email your trifle recipes to me as well.
[email protected]

Thanks!

Here you go. I hope there are no duplicates.

Attachments

• Trifle Recipes.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 545

What is a trifle bowl?

A trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl that is specifically designed for making and serving trifle desserts. It typically has a wide opening at the top and a sturdy base to hold multiple layers of ingredients.

Can I use a regular bowl for making trifle?

While you can use a regular bowl for making trifle, a trifle bowl is recommended for the best presentation and serving experience. The wide opening and clear glass of a trifle bowl allows the colorful layers of the dessert to be seen and appreciated.

What ingredients can I use in a trifle?

There are endless possibilities for ingredients in a trifle, but some commonly used ones include cake or brownies, fruit, pudding or custard, whipped cream, and toppings like chocolate shavings or nuts. You can also get creative and use ingredients like cookies, granola, or even alcohol for an adult version.

How do I layer a trifle?

To create beautiful layers in your trifle, start with a layer of cake or brownies on the bottom, followed by a layer of fruit, then a layer of pudding or custard, and finally a layer of whipped cream. You can repeat these layers as many times as you'd like, depending on the size of your trifle bowl. Top with any additional toppings and chill in the fridge before serving.

Can I make a trifle ahead of time?

Yes, trifle can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. It is recommended to wait to add the final layer of whipped cream and toppings until just before serving to prevent them from becoming soggy. Trifle can also be stored in the fridge for a day or two after it has been assembled, making it a great make-ahead dessert for parties or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Aun
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pamperedchefdt