• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Can't Find My Trifle Bowl Booklet

In summary, you can find the trifle bowl booklet on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipe Library" section or request a physical copy from your consultant. A digital version is also available for download on the website. The booklet is currently only available in English, but you can inquire with your consultant about translated versions. The booklet includes various recipes that can be made using the trifle bowl. If you have lost your booklet, you can request a replacement from your consultant.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I thought I had the triffle bowl booklet and I can not find it can some one post it for me Thanks so much

If you go to "Files" and search trifle bowl, a bunch of documents come up and several are recipe books - one is recipes by category...a great collection! I would post the one that I have, but it is the one by collection that you can find in the files, and I hate to keep adding the same file to the files collection! Let me know if you have any trouble finding it! :)

Thanks I thought I did that before but didn't spell trifle correct
Cause I knew it was there, that's what I get or typing to fast
Thanks for your help

1. Where can I find the trifle bowl booklet?

The trifle bowl booklet can be found on our website under the "Recipe Library" section. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I download a digital version of the trifle bowl booklet?

Yes, you can download a digital version of the trifle bowl booklet from our website. Simply go to the "Recipe Library" section and click on the trifle bowl booklet to download it.

3. Is the trifle bowl booklet available in different languages?

Currently, the trifle bowl booklet is only available in English. However, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any translated versions available.

4. How can I use the trifle bowl booklet to make different recipes?

The trifle bowl booklet includes a variety of recipes that can be made using our trifle bowl. Simply follow the instructions and ingredient list for each recipe to create delicious and beautiful desserts.

5. Can I request a replacement trifle bowl booklet if I lost mine?

Yes, if you have lost your trifle bowl booklet, you can request a replacement from your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be happy to provide you with a new booklet or help you access a digital version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • JWorks
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JWorks
  • Baker92
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies